Going to try these

-
Aussies like to romp!

Too funny. My wife just took some video a few minutes ago of the puppy and one of our other dogs getting after it in the front yard. I’d post it to my YT page and I will if I can figure out how to get her phone to send me the video. They were kicking each other’s butts. The older one is crapped out in the chair after that work out and the puppy is still wound up on adrenaline. The crash is expected shortly.

Nope. My wife had to meet a client last Sunday about 2.5 hours away so I drove her. We pull up the driveway and the first thing I see is a big, fenced in pen with a chicken coop. And then 7 little puppies come running around the coop. They were outside, in the cold, nasty weather. It pissed me off. They aren’t running a puppy mill, but IMHO the conditions were horrible. In fact, the litter was born 11/16/2021 and we took her home 01/16/2022.

I wanted to bring all 7 home, but I didn’t have 1400 cash on me. Plus we got her for 150 instead of 200. Somehow, she got out of the pen. Over the fence, through the fence...under...I don’t know. But she got out and was just full of it. I could have written a check for all of them but I have as of late pulled my head out of my rear and learned I lie to myself when it comes to stuff like this. I would have got them all here, got them their shots and all that and then they’d never leave. I couldn’t let them go.

So I sucked it up and just took her. I can’t save them all. But I saved one.

I put one of my dogs down 08/14/2021 and I told the wife NO MORE DOGS. But, this happened.

I’m just dumb I guess but animal abuse comes right after child and women abuse. So she will have a good life. We are thinking about going back for one more, but if I go up there I ain’t leaving without whoever is left.

Thank God they are that far away or I’d have already gone there.
When you're up before Saint Pete at the gates, he'll give you a pass.

Don’t be. I’d rather start another thread and keep the mutt thing going. I love dogs.

Well this is him now with his stern look going on and the goofy Wink and a smile look.

441.PNG

Mylo1 (2).png

-
Back