GOING TO WAR!!! with squirrels.

-
Put a long hose on the tailpipe of your Durango and smoke them out....:D...
EDIT: I better edit a disclaimer to that comment because there's some people that aren't very bright out there in the world! I was just joking don't do that and I know hose head has more sense than that and knows it's a joke but my goodness there are people out there....

I did this but with my lawnmower in my storage shed! I had a wood shed and the little pricks chewed a hole in the soffit and got in. Couldn’t keep them out, they kept getting in the soffit even after if patch or block it off they found a new way. Little bastards chewed up the 2x4 studs, anything cardboard and even chewed up some nice tires I had!! They were hiding in there beneath my hoard of mopar parts and could never seen them. I was pissed, and this went on for a few weeks with no luck of evicting or catching them. I lived in town at the time with neighbors close by so shooting them wasn’t an option....I instead started up my lawn mower and let it run for awhile while they were in there with the door closed. Later on I went in there to empty the shed out to find their nest and I found one of those squirrels dead....the other never came back. I found their nest and couldn’t believe how big it was, cleaned it all out and blocked all their spots they came in. I have since moved so I wonder if the new owner has this problem lol

My neighbor used to do that, literally every morning, I was woken up at 5am to the sounds of shotguns and rifles smokin' groundhogs and squirrels. (in the backyard but still)

My neighbor behind me had one of those laser sighted pellet guns he uses to dispatch rabbits in the morning while drinking coffee on his deck. Very silent & effective. I think squirrels may be too small of a target.

I did, That’s why there are no squirrels at my house!

Lol, Careful on those sore spots!

upload_2021-4-23_11-36-36.png

I love squirrels, ship em over to my house to keep my cats in check
X2 I have a squirrel feeder, me and my 5 yr old grandaughter fill it full of peanuts for the little guys.
I do have a large dog, so they stay away from the house. They can hang out in my sugar-maple trees all they want.

Pellet gun works real well on Squirrels. Damn fuzzy tell rats used to chew on my siding had to put metal on the corners. Chew on this you little *****.

I killed a few in my attic with a spring loaded rat trap and peanut butter.
I took their bodies out to a tree in my back yard and nailed them to it.
That really cut down on the squirrel traffic for a while....

I ended up with a family of flying squirrels in my house. Came down the old brick chimney,was covered over in basement.
Found their way in one at a time at roughly 2:00 am. Imagine waking up to a 90 lb lab going ballistic in the bedroom. Lights came on and wife was screaming while standing in the middle of the bed. three nights in a row! Had to catch them all,except for the one the dog killed.

-
Back