Gold Membership

-

Hemiroid

Reaction score
I see my Gold Membership is just about up!

Kenny

I just got mine a month or so ago. Glad I did.

I have been gold for 2 years now.
I never regretted it. For what you get, it's a bargain!
Renew allready!

What do you get other than a colored name and the blue room?

Stickers.... and vendor discounts....and supporting the site that provides many good tips and information. You do know that these kind of websites aren't free right?

Oh yea I know it cost money to run. I'm just waiting for the end of this month get my pay check and then join on my anni. from when I first joined.

Stickers.... and vendor discounts....and supporting the site that provides many good tips and information. You do know that these kind of websites aren't free right?

'Stickers??? I joined a while back and didn't get anything!!!!!!

FF

about the stickers.. I got them when I first went gold.. are the stickers a one time thing? LOL .. I just re-upped last month, was just wondering if I am getting more stickers?? (Im greedy I know, but the stickers are just plain COOL)

Any time I sell something I give gold members a break on shipping or on the price :happy10:
Keep this place alive :cheers: I see My son MemikeJr. has went gold 8) Thank you son :-D

You gotta send joey a pm with your full address for the decals..

Yeah you have to send a PM to Joey. He gets them in the mail pretty fast. Gold Members also have special privilages when posting items for sale in the classified. You can include your phone number and bump your posts every 3 days.

If for no other reason it helps Joey pay the server bills for an outstanding site...just my 2 cents

He does. It clearly states on this site "Thanks for supporting FABO" I believe it is somewhere on the log in page.

This is what shows up on mine and he does says Thank You.

[Your FABO Gold Membership expires on Mon, Jan 30 2012. Thank you for supporting For A Bodies Only Mopar Forum.
These other members have recently subscribed: Rockerdude - rickg - DFX 340 Duster - Revhendo - Rodzilla - xX440Xx - twotone68 -]

-
Back