Gone to 65bcuda's for a couple days

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Gonna go play with the barracuda and get out on the air boat, if ya bought some parts and paid already, they have been shipped out and on the way. I'll take my puttercom with me so I will prolly see ya'll on here but no parts or pics of parts for a day or so. my visious highly trained attack dawg "Dodger" and my not so well trained squids will be gaurding the parts stash for ya'll you can still see remnants of the last victim on "dodgers" beard so beware he's a mean one!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• pic requests 010.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 93
Have a great couple of days Wagg's, It has been 36 or more years for me to take off out in the glades on an air boat, some fun chit right there:thumblef::cheers:, watch out for the graters they some times want to take a ride too..
You have been a busy man, so get out umungstem man:bball: and enjoy :cheers:

Had the pleasure of getting out on the 'glades a couple of years back. We spoke to a few people who had been, and were disappointed in that they never really saw anything. We found this tour operator, Ernie, who not only gave us a great trip, but also "called out" the gators in various locations. Went to a small island, and he called a few animals in for us, including this cute little guy who thrilled my daughter when she ate out of her hand.

A truly specatacular place, nothing like I've ever experienced.

Have fun.

Grant

Attachments

• IMG_8121.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_8140.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_8155.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 71
Have a great time away from the squids and all the rest.We all need some time away,don,t forget your camera as we,ll want to see the big guys!:thumblef:

It's been a typical monday...ran out of gas in the waggin on the way to post office....got that taken care of,I thought e ment i filled the tank and wallet was empty :) then battery cable went bad, lettin her cool down then gonna try this again.....I Don't Do Mondays'!!!!

Sorry Wagg's, but I had to LMAO when I seen post #6....
Filled the tank and wallet was empty :D:coffee2: You break me up :D

-
Back