Gonna do something awesome for our shop guy.

-
I was leery at first. I watched him like a hawk for a year. Now he has keys to the shop and often works late into the night after I leave. Sometimes I find him asleep in my cot in the morning.

Now he has a realy good women, a job and a purpose.

Yeah theres a strong chance he could relapse and clean me out but I just dont see it with him. I've seen enough addicts to know when someone wants to turn there life around and I realy think he does.

He love the shop. It reminds me of when I first started doing welding. I would stay after work and weld, I was at work on all my days off welding. I sometimes slep on the couch cuz i stayed to late just making dumb **** or working on my truck.

My old boss would always ask me, " do you even ever go home?" Often I did not.

Now that I have my own shop, its only right for me to repay that to the right person.

Heres the start of my day...

20190420_084007_zpsudyckcu6.jpg

:)

It's done!
Sounds like the fan is rubbing on shut down but I think it always did.

Finaly. He is super happy. At the end he could hardly even look me in the eye. Then when I said let me take a picture hes all trying to look tough, I said "your not even gonna smile?

Here's the best I could get out of him.

20190420_170546_zps8fwczoxf.jpg

Ar least now he can drive him self to work and not have his lady on his case.

I didn't have a MSD coil and I didn't want to try and use his Chinese coil in fear it may not work with the MSD or scre up a brand new MSD set up.
So hes gonna buy a coil and I'll swap it all out later. Now I just gotta talk him out the the three duce set up. I just rebuilt those carbs a few months ago and they are already back to stumbling. (Could be the fact that hes not running a fuel filter...) and I forgot to pick one up for him.

I wanna throw the twin 4160 back on cuz that thing ran like a raped ape when it had the tunnel ram on it. But he sure does love the three duce set up.......

Yes it is. I'm mean it's not as cool as my model A but its cool!

Heres what cool looks like.....

20180902_145335_zpsmc2cc3lf.jpg

20190425_174320_zpsuuz6weae.jpg

Granted his dose run tho and that counts for a lot.......

Did I say cool, I ment the worlds worst, most pain in the *** carb set up to ever try and tune....

Gurr, that was supposed to be an interior shot....

20180902_145335_zpsmc2cc3lf.jpg

Last edited:
Now that he's got wheels...i wonder if he'll be going home at the end of the day

Hopefully just one?

We dont live in Utah..

If I was good at spelling and learnin, I wouldn't have grease under my nails...

I was just talking to another blue collar guy today and he was telling me how he went to a class to learn how to install tile and it didn't help him one bit.

I said, " if we were good at learnin in school we wouldn't be where we are...."

Looks like he decided to wash the dust off.

There was a dam fine lookin automobile under all that dust!

20190426_134000_zpswpw6vhyq.jpg

The zoomies didn't last. I guess it was a little to loud. That's ok, I'll just hang em on the wall.

Somewhere I have a full modle A exhaust with capped lake pipes and under car pipes. Just gonna have to dig around and remember where I put it!

You think it would be hard to mis place a full exhaust system but I'm gifted like that and I was a few years ago.

Mr. Straight line, I think I've asked you this before but are you the same guy I know from RunRyder?

I'm also pretty sure the Al Bundy guy here is also from there.

Mr. Straight line, I think I've asked you this before but are you the same guy I know from RunRyder?

I'm also pretty sure the Al Bundy guy here is also from there.
Im 99.9% sure that is not me... because I dont know what RunRyder is... hahahaha

Heres the start of my day...

View attachment 1715323591
Way to go Cope, Nice Job!

It's done!
Sounds like the fan is rubbing on shut down but I think it always did.

Finaly. He is super happy. At the end he could hardly even look me in the eye. Then when I said let me take a picture hes all trying to look tough, I said "your not even gonna smile?

Here's the best I could get out of him.

View attachment 1715323592

Ar least now he can drive him self to work and not have his lady on his case.

I didn't have a MSD coil and I didn't want to try and use his Chinese coil in fear it may not work with the MSD or scre up a brand new MSD set up.
So hes gonna buy a coil and I'll swap it all out later. Now I just gotta talk him out the the three duce set up. I just rebuilt those carbs a few months ago and they are already back to stumbling. (Could be the fact that hes not running a fuel filter...) and I forgot to pick one up for him.

I wanna throw the twin 4160 back on cuz that thing ran like a raped ape when it had the tunnel ram on it. But he sure does love the three duce set up.......

-
Back