Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
I have move to SE Tx and will be making trip back to SW Mo in month or two. looking for GOOD as in rebuilt OR documented GOOD used engine. also A body, 4 speed OD or 4 speed, slant bell, flywheel, shifter. goes in 62 Lancer that is 3 on trees s I have some parts. needs to be where I can pick up!!! NO shipping.

I have a 225 out of the 69 dart I bought. I will confirm the mileage and condition. It's still at the previous owners house. I'm 99% sure it's in great low mileage condition. I'm in Louisburg KS so I should be in your path.

you would be 3 hr away, but when I get back up there, I would travel to get a GOOD engine. we all know the speedo on these old cars have no indication of mileage!! I let several get away last year when I sold off some cheap early A bodies, but that is life!!
please check i t out and let me know the details, price....

Will do! It basically was one owner little ole lady's car. I'll get back to you asap.

I have move to SE Tx and will be making trip back to SW Mo in month or two. looking for GOOD as in rebuilt OR documented GOOD used engine. also A body, 4 speed OD or 4 speed, slant bell, flywheel, shifter. goes in 62 Lancer that is 3 on trees s I have some parts. needs to be where I can pick up!!! NO shipping.
have a bell and flywheel located in nebraska could ship 50.00 for the works shipping extra

I will have pics for you this weekend. He confirmed it didn't smoke and did not burn oil. I'll confirm mileage this evening but I believe the odometer says 77,000

I have a slant bell with the 3 speed hookd to it. looking for a 4 speed A BODY trans or A BODY 4 speed OD and corresponding flywheel and bell. ( shifter too).....

I have a 76 225 from a Duster. I live in Farmington, MO. I bought it bought it as an extra motor. Can't confirm milage. . 90,***? Have a video of it running. $175

I have been ring to find out if the flywheel on the 62 lancer 170 three speed flywheel is same as that of the A833 OD????? if same I just need the bell.
IMG_20170128_164228753.jpg

Finally have some pics for you! I have no idea what the value is on the engine so just make me a fair offer and it's yours. It's still at previous owners house in warrensburg, mo if you want it you can either pick it up there or I can go get it.
I know you aren't using a auto but I will give it to you for free if you get the engine out of our way.

Anyways like I said it's a sound engine and burnt no oil. It has low mileage only having 76,000!

IMG_2451.JPG

IMG_2452.JPG

IMG_2454.JPG

IMG_2453.JPG

IMG_2404.JPG

Finally have some pics for you! I have no idea what the value is on the engine so just make me a fair offer and it's yours. It's still at previous owners house in warrensburg, mo if you want it you can either pick it up there or I can go get it.
I know you aren't using a auto but I will give it to you for free if you get the engine out of our way.

Anyways like I said it's a sound engine and burnt no oil. It has low mileage only having 76,000!

View attachment 1715013022

View attachment 1715013023

View attachment 1715013024

View attachment 1715013025

View attachment 1715013026

last good slant I let a guy have brought $100. what makes you believe it has only 76,000mi?? I tried to pm you direct but the puter or site did not cooperate.

last good slant I let a guy have brought $100. what makes you believe it has only 76,000mi?? I tried to pm you direct but the puter or site did not cooperate.

$100 is fine. As for the miles I bought the car from a guy that got it off a little old lady that passed and she bought it new. He bought the car to restore then changed his mind. I'm just trying to help you.

i appreciate the price and help. but, I just get amazed at the people that think the speedo ont these old cars is correct when it goes up to only 99,999. I will take it let me know if you want me to send it paypal, I will not be back in Mo u ntil maybe end feb or early mar, somewhat depending on weather. thanks for sure. also looking for a body 4 speed OD or 4 speed trans

i appreciate the price and help. but, I just get amazed at the people that think the speedo ont these old cars is correct when it goes up to only 99,999. I will take it let me know if you want me to send it paypal, I will not be back in Mo u ntil maybe end feb or early mar, somewhat depending on weather. thanks for sure. also looking for a body 4 speed OD or 4 speed trans

I'm positive it's 76,000 and I know they roll over at 99,999 otherwise I would've told you mileage is unknown. I understand where you are coming from thought. I'll contact the guy that has it and see if you can just swing by there and get it.

You do not need to purchase a flywheel. your '62 flywheel is correct for the SL6 OD bell housing. However later engines (after'67 I believe) have a larger register on the crank whick would require machining yours or replacing it. The flywheel you need has 122 teeth on the starter ring gear.

You do not need to purchase a flywheel. your '62 flywheel is correct for the SL6 OD bell housing. However later engines (after'67 I believe) have a larger register on the crank whick would require machining yours or replacing it. The flywheel you need has 122 teeth on the starter ring gear.
ys it has the erly slant, condition yet to be d etermined. I am in tx and lancer is still in Mo! ha. yes I have found 833 od with bell, hurst box, linkage, handle.... also got 2 latr flywheels in the deal, couple extra z bars. etc,... need boot and bezel, the knob that goes on bell the z bar goes to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back