Good bye my great old friend

-
Sorry to hear about your loss, Mike.

It hurts bad, but you have to remember all the good times she brought.

I still miss my last 2 dogs. It is about time to get another one (or two)...

Ma Snart

.......Sorry for your loss Mike...........Our pets are truly great buddies.........kim.......
Yes they are Kimmer, not a day goes by I wounder where my little girl is and not seeing her at my feet when we walk in the door. Thank you
Sorry to hear about your loss, Mike.

It hurts bad, but you have to remember all the good times she brought.

I still miss my last 2 dogs. It is about time to get another one (or two)...

Ma Snart
She gave me and my wife, granddaughter many great memories :happy9:
I am working myself toward a new friend for me to take care of and love .... My emotion's get to me just talking about her, 14 1/2 years by our side and recall so many times she would bounce around on the floor wanting to play or let us know it was time to eat.... yea it's still tuff on me at times :sad1:
Thank you Ma Snart, you and all the members here sure understand this is a tuff thing to have to do..

Sorry for your loss. I just went through this in Feb with my cat. I had him for almost 14 years.

Sorry for your loss. I just went through this in Feb with my cat. I had him for almost 14 years.
Thank you and for the home you gave your four legged friend for many years

sorry for your loss. been there.
our companion asks for no more than a kind word and a place of love in our hearts.
So true barbee6043, unconditional and a smile for us to have, and they put so many smiles in our hart and on our face , Everyone hug your four legged friends today... Thank you ...

It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.
-Unknown

Thank you all very much for the hart warming thought here, now that I have learned to use my smart phone I hope this will be my last post her, Boogy and my last few hours together.
RIP my sweet little girl, I still wake in the mornings wondering if you are at my feet

Attachments

• 2 Vintage Antique Crystal Chandelier Prisms 029.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 45
-
Back