good deal or not

-

69DARTS

69 Darts Rule
Reaction score
i just bought this of ebay #300336320225 for 75.00 what do u think just wanted to knoe

Congrat's you cleaned up on that price GRRReat deal :cheers:

Very good deal! I will give you $75 for the manifold, then your other parts will be free!! Are you going to sell this stuff? Let me know if you do, I could use some stuff, thanks!

That exhaust manifold is the hard one to find for 68-70 cars. Easily worth double your bid.

Let me know what's up with the broken sure grip. I may need some parts and it might be a donor.

Great score!

pics when i got there the exhaust manifold was gone he could not find it i dont knoe what to think

Picture 173.jpg

Picture 174.jpg

Picture 175.jpg

Picture 176.jpg

Picture 177.jpg

Picture 178.jpg

Picture 179.jpg

and to make it even bad the rear was not a surgrip 2.76 open me and this guy need to have a talk i

You still did ok for 75 bucks but it sounds like the guy scamed you.
Kick him in the junk and tell him to go get your manifold.

Drill him with bad feedback. I guarantee he found out that exhaust manifold was worth a chunk of change. Probably got multiple e-mails asking if he would sell the exhaust after the auction ended for at least what the end price.

Yup give him a neg. feedback and state items that were part of auction dissapeared before pickup. File a dispute through paypal also.

i sent him a email on tuesday when i got home and told him the 8 3/4 was not a suregrip i will give him till friday at this time to respond i no i got a good deal but he did not hold up his end i feel like he screwd me and file a claim with ebay

Still looks like a nice parts haul for $75.....If you file a claim w/ ebay I think you will have to return the parts...Just thinking out loud here...

Keep the communication line open w/ the seller. Negotiate.....:cheers:

the top left button looks like my first ride 65 chevy van 350 small block hot box

Still looks like a nice parts haul for $75.....If you file a claim w/ ebay I think you will have to return the parts...Just thinking out loud here...

yes very true and its ok to think out loud

i will not file a claim with ebay thank for letting me no bad feed back leave bad or let it go can he leave me bad i have emailed him a bout the suregrip he has not sent anything back that was on tuesday hmmmm

If you picked up the parts locally, do you have a phone #.... I would call the seller and see what you can work out to both of your satisfaction.

Maybe mention that the missing manifold and sure grip were the main reasons you were bidding on the auction in the first place.....

-
Back