Good experience with Summit Racing

General Discussion

1. toolmanmike

toolmanmike FABO Staff Staff Member FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    I needed a set of dial indicator extensions for a customer of mine and I found a set on the Summit website. Well, the picture was a set but the part number was for a single. As soon as I got it I called Summit and talked to Jae. He offered to sell me the set and waive the shipping and handling. I didn't expect that. I just wanted to let them know that they should change their online catalog. It was my mistake. Now that's customer service! I have always had a good experience with them. tmm

2. Frankie

Frankie Member #9641 FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    Ditto.

3. metallidart

metallidart member me?

Local Time:
    Whenever I see these posts about Summit, it really makes me miss working there. I was a Senior Customer Service rep, and my job was to do exactly what Jae did. Its a pretty good feeling when a customer calls back in just to say he appreciated the help given by the rep, or that he was thankful the rep was able to help him/her out. The reps actually get a Certificate of Appreciation from the higher powers, entered in a drawing to win something, all kinds of stuff. A rep can take upwards of a hundred calls a night, and its nice to think that maybe half of them at least appreciated the help as much as you do.

4. RustyRatRod

RustyRatRod Weenie idiot loser. FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    I've never ad a bad experience with Summit. Not one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.