Good Guy Alert: 1Dart2NV

-

dartcuda1

67 Barracuda 500ci 6sp
Reaction score
.It,s good to see people like dan helping us getting are cars to gather.:finga::finga:Thanks so much for the window corner.Whan I had my car at the fab shop all of the corners was stolen off the front and rear windows.So dan what comes around go,s around.I have been giving good parts away just for shipping or eating some of the cost of shipping.It feels so good when it comes back to you.Thanks again Mark

Good job Dan! BTW Mark, I was a little confused when I first started reading your post becasue I got to the emoticon giving the finger and thought this was going to be a story that didn't turn out well but glad it did in the end. By any chance did you confuse it for a thumbs up? Either way, it's kinda funny. ;)

Good job Dan! BTW Mark, I was a little confused when I first started reading your post becasue I got to the emoticon giving the finger and thought this was going to be a story that didn't turn out well but glad it did in the end. By any chance did you confuse it for a thumbs up? Either way, it's kinda funny. ;)

Maybe it was a "we're number one" hnd signal..... LOL

Yes I did. I thought It was two thumbs up.. Mark

-
Back