Good Guy alert - 65 Dartman

-

Rocky65

Reaction score
FABO folks,
I needed tail lights for a 65 Dart wagon, VERY hard to find! Not only did Don respond, he gave me his NOS tail lights for much less than he had in them, and when he found a couple NOS pieces he missed, he sent them in a separate package. Way above and beyond what I expected! He also found me some reproduction weatherstrip in Australia of all places... Guys like Don are what make this sight so awesome!!! Thanks again Don, all the best to you and yours. Rocky :cheers::-D

Here Here :cheers: 65 Dart man is a very helpful and fun member Rocky
He has a 65 Dart wagon and I am going to drive to Virginia and drive off in his 65 Valiant Signet convertible :-D
Why to go 65 Dart man :cheers: We have the best of the best folks here:happy10:

. . . .and I am going to drive to Virginia and drive off in his 65 Valiant Signet convertible :-D

Hey memike - You'll have to fight off my youngest son for the Signet - he's a pretty big boy - about 6'3" about 260, looks like a biker covered with his tattoos, shaved head - looks mean but really a good guy, ready to help anyone anytime someone needs help. Since he's gonna take the Signet instead of the 66 Barracuda, I guess I need to get him signed into FABO. My oldest signed up while we were visiting him in the Netherlands, but don't think he's introduced himself yet.

One of the reasons I hang out here is for the awsome help and comradery. I would say the family atmosphere but you guys and gals seem to care for each other more then my family does for each other. I am glad to be a part of the FABO family. Why to go 65 Dartman. :cheers:

One of the reasons I hang out here is for the awsome help and comradery. I would say the family atmosphere but you guys and gals seem to care for each other more then my family does for each other. I am glad to be a part of the FABO family. Why to go 65 Dartman. :cheers:

I here that bro :-D

I better let the Signet stay where it's at :toothy10: All I need is a young gun 6'3" picking me up by the color and asking if I want to stay for dinner :-D

-
Back