Good Guy alert !! 65Val

-

grassy

Reaction score
I went down to my local Chrysler dealership looking for the seals that go into the spedo unit that attaches to the transmission. The dealer said that 2 were in Canada..one was in Victoria BC but they wouldn't call the dealership to have it shipped out to me.

I put a note out in the Canadian section looking for a member to help me. 65Val immediately volunteered. He not only checked with the specific Chrysler dealer but also went to others in the area. None had the part.

Rather than giving up, Darwin started canvasing all the transmission shops in the area until he found the parts which he mailed to me.

I tried to compensate him but he refused. He , like many other cars folks, loves the hunt.

Unfortunately, the car is now on jack stands under a car cover outside so installation will have to wait to next year. The goal is to have it finished before my son's grade 12 prom.

I *really* appreciated this.

Thank-you.
Ian.

Darwin is a great guy!!! Thanks for making FABO a great place :glasses7:

OMG!...thanks guys (and gal!)...I appreciate the kudos....my heads' getting too big to fit though the door...LOL!!!...(((blush)))

The only site I visit where members good consistent praise for helping others.
Wonderful
Congratulations FABO!

-
Back