Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Man I love the barter system :cheers:
A big thank you goes out to my /6 guru 66aCUDA here in Arkansas :colors:
I am on the run today and still not dun
But I wanted all my friends to know I got my big valve head today
Frank said come on down and lets have a day and pick up my head :sunny:
I had to cut it short becouse of a couple things I had todo here in town.
He showed me his set up :tongue9:=P~=P~
I seen a /6 on a run system "Test run in his shop"and all exhoust outside and water system Man that man has it going on \\:D/
Silly me had to jump and run get Treva to work and forgot my camera :cussing:
I would have got a picture of his NHRA apoved rail job he is putting a /6 in.

Thank you so much 66aCUDA :color: You made this doable for me.

Got to run, I just had to share :happy2:

Attachments

• Picture 222 115.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 110
  • Picture 222 117.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 140
  • Picture 222 119.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Picture 222 118.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 128
Transplant time!Careful carrying that thing MeMike,you still need to beable to shift for the summer.\\:D/:burnout:Should do well on that low-deck 170.:cya:

What a full day, I got up a 4:15 am put on a pot of coffee let Buddy out on his run I have fixed up for him outside, showerd loaded Treva's Pasifica with her FEDEX boxes had a couple cups and waited on Treva to get ready for work, drove her to work and headed 84 miles south to 66aCUDA's house
I bet I seen a dozen Mopars from 3 66 cuda's to a 66 Dart wagon and some dusters all lined up on a sunny day =P~=P~=P~
He has been a busy man working on his place I did not recognize it with the big new shop and all the new home is completed =D>
He ask me to drive intown and have some Chinese food and get back to his house and he was going to show me how to recurve my distributor and enjoy some time showing me how to do a street port on a slant 6 head \\:D/
What a great friend I have here close by :notworth::thumbrig:
I had to run back to Jonesboro get my hands on some cash and drive to Creeds work and head to a nother town about 25 miles away to buy a 10 X 10 6' tall dog kennel with a door for $150 :blob::color: That Creed found for me We all know that a kennel like that is well over $550 and as we was driving there we could not get them on the phone :banghead::banghead: drive back all the way back to Creeds work then picked Treva up from work.
Drive home showered and drove to our 9 ball night Every Tuesday Night" And what do I do :scratch: I for got to grab our pool sticks :banghead:
Treva looked at me and said you didn't :help:
We played till 11pm and came home and let buddy out for about 30 minutes and hit the hay.....
What an adventurous 20 hour day. :sleepy3:
I should have stayed at Franks for a good relaxing lunch and enjoyed some time in his shop as he showed me some tech advice and knowledge he wanted to share with me. I will be seeing you soon 66aCUDA, Thank you for the invite and not be a stranger :thumleft:
You should have seen Frank grab the head off the dolly and lay it in the back of Treva's car :naka: Zack Brother kens son grab it and put it on the chair in the house :grin::grin: he said DAMN!! that thing is heavy :iconbigg:
I said DA!! That is American steel you have in your hands and don't drop it :blob:
Rain, snow flurries here today Frank, I am so glad we got to see each other and Cinda on a sunny nice day :sunny:

Yall know me, I had to share this great daywith everyone \\:D/

All I have to do today is run in town and get me a money order out to RPM \\:D/, Then a lazy day on the hill for me :angel3:

Attachments

• Picture 222 121.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 96
It sure is Rebel, I think Victoria will enjoy a little more compretion and air flow.

that'll do !

-RPM
I think so to RPM \\:D/ Nothing like a new head :blob:

Transplant time!Careful carrying that thing MeMike,you still need to beable to shift for the summer.\\:D/:burnout:Should do well on that low-deck 170.:cya:
I called brother Ken and he sent his son over to get it out of the back of Treva's car, I learned a couple years ago not to be excited and do something dumb like that ever again so I got :help: That is a heavy head louded down with stanles steal valves.

Frank knows for sure, could be the big 300 ford valves, I think they are 100% pure EV-8 grade stainless steel, head sizes are OVERSIZE of 1.70" and 1.44". Standard stem diameter for stock or aftermarket 3/8ths guides, stock OAL. Stems are hard chrome plated, these feature a 55Rc hardened wafer tippet, and accept the stock valve locks and retainers.

Unique head shape, perfect undercut for maximum performance, beautifully polished

Yep Treva seen this and laughed about it

Attachments

• Picture 222 124.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 89
Nice to have friends in your neck of the woodsss your car keeps getting better and better=P~
It sure is Snake :-D When I walked in his shop all I seen was /6 parts and new parts :tongue9: He sure has been a great help and a great new friend to have and enjoy life, I just need to spend more time at his place :cheers:
Thank you Snake, I am so proud of the upgrades and fun work I have dun to Victoria and learning something most everyday thanks to a bunch of great members here, she is coming along one step at a time

You might have to start calling victoria vicky, she won't be such a lady with all that new power.

You might have to start calling victoria vicky, she won't be such a lady with all that new power.

:toothy10::toothy10: I here ya :happy10:
She will keep it hid under her bonnet :-D I have called here Vicky a few times here in the hill talking, Not long ago I said to a friend on the phone I'll Drive Vicky there and have some fresh Salmon and a couple frosted mugs see you there.... Yes, I guess that is her other name some times :-D

Mike
Glad I could help. You will want to bring Victoria down with the head on a Saturday Morning and we will put her on. When I get the shop finished then we can just stick it on the Dyno and see.:):)
Frank

Mike
Glad I could help. You will want to bring Victoria down with the head on a Saturday Morning and we will put her on. When I get the shop finished then we can just stick it on the Dyno and see.:):)
Frank
:tongue9::tongue9: :cheers::cheers: You are to kind my brotha :cheers: That would be great, I will be sure to bring my other distributor so you can show me how to recurve it =P~
This will be a Kodak moment for sure :happy10:

-
Back