Good Guy Alert - cosgig

-

Kmrumedy

Reaction score
In preparing to pass provincial inspection to get my new aquired 64 Valiant on the street I discovered the turn signal arm has been snapped off at the base causing additional delays.

Sellers on EBay wanted $150 for a lever.

I posted a thread about it and within minutes Cosgig responded with not only the fix but offered me 2 levers ( one of each style) free of charge.

Not only that he shipped them to me the same day and paid for the shipping to Canada!!

Wow.....people I pay a lot of money to for parts don't ship that quick!

I am just floored by the generosity of this act. It saves me weeks in searches and delays.

Big thumbs up for Cosgig (Geof)

Hot chick thank you's for Cosgig. Post em' up!

0708-kelly-brook-princess-leia-00-4.jpg

image_zps24ce72c7.jpg

image_zpsb21a95a4.jpg

Five stars for the Good Guy Alert and two stars for making me lose an eye so early in the morning. LOL

Way to go Geof!!! You always come through in grand fashion. :-D

Geof is a good guy.

He's never charged me for shipping either.... But then again, we always meet at a truck stop off of I-94 in Michigan....

As for the girls... I like #2 & #3... Once again, can't make up my mind... I'll take both.... Then I can judge them on their personality!

Great work Geof! A definite great guy!

To heck with their personalities! They will go far in life based on their attributes!

Awsome to hear about Geof helping you out!

The girls all look good too me and still way out of my league.

Yes, Geof has helped me out a couple of times and I am even further - Australia!

He is definately one of the reasons that this site is so oplular.
Thanks Geof for being a good bloke
:prayer:

Wow, thanks everyone!!! I'm just trying to help out... And thanks for the hot girl pics too... I think I poked my eye out looking at #3...and 2...ok, and 1!!! Geof

I also experienced Geof's coolness. He hooked me up with 7.25 shock plates when I broke one of mine. Very cool guy!

Yea "cosgig" is one awesome guy, helps me out all the time and sometimes delivers parts to my door at no charge. I love him like a brother!! probably cause he is:mrgreen: Way to go bro!! As for the girls, they're not out of my league, just my state and life:crybaby:

-
Back