good guy alert ....INTL. Mopar connoisseur

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
its easy to forget about Mopar guys who are not in the USA or Canada bcoz they seem so far away and usually out of sight, out of mind.

But i am really glad to see that the Mopar passion is alive and well beyond the the borders of the homeland of the cars themselves.

65dartcharger A.K.A Mr. Ulf is a shineing example of this.

he so kindly sent me some Hotwheels all the way from Sweden....and that is not the only reason i appreciate him ......

Just read his threads and you can easily see what kind of Character we have here.....the love he has given to the little 65 Dart Charger is beyond words.

Do yourself a favor and take a look at all his previous posts under his profile and you will see a Participative member of FABO and someone who has the bug as bad as a lot of us here in the states ....and he still manages to get over the barriers of distance and shares in it like us here like us here Stateside.

Thanks Mr. Ulf for you contributions to FABO and your kindness and keep loving them Mopars :cheers:

Attachments

• CIMG2429.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 107
Way to go Ulf, very nice of you!! Ulf is a great guy who i have got to know pretty good, I'm proud to say he is my friend :glasses7:

I've had the wonderful opportunity to work with Ulf in the past and everything you've said is right on Rani! Kind, helpful, generous with his time and knowledge, and a terrific asset to our board. I'm honored to call him a friend and a terrific customer. :-D

its easy to forget about Mopar guys who are not in the USA or Canada bcoz they seem so far away and usually out of sight, out of mind.

But i am really glad to see that the Mopar passion is alive and well beyond the the borders of the homeland of the cars themselves.

65dartcharger A.K.A Mr. Ulf is a shineing example of this.

he so kindly sent me some Hotwheels all the way from Sweden....and that is not the only reason i appreciate him ......

Just read his threads and you can easily see what kind of Character we have here.....the love he has given to the little 65 Dart Charger is beyond words.

Do yourself a favor and take a look at all his previous posts under his profile and you will see a Participative member of FABO and someone who has the bug as bad as a lot of us here in the states ....and he still manages to get over the barriers of distance and shares in it like us here like us here Stateside.

Thanks Mr. Ulf for you contributions to FABO and your kindness and keep loving them Mopars :cheers:
What a great write up and so true Rani :cheers: Thanks go out to the both of you and yes :cheers: He is a great man doing great things over sea's :cheers: and here on this great web site I call home :D:D:D

Ulf ! Thank you for all the great times we get to share here bud :cheers:
We are a blessed bunch of folks to have you here :cheers:

-
Back