Good Guy Alert-MeMike!

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Well, Memike has outdone himself AGAIN, lol! About a month ago he had asked if I needed any parts for my '72 Duster as he was going to be in an area where he just may find what I need. I told him that I was having some difficulty finding a specific part, and if he ran into it, to please pick it up for me and I would happily pay him for it. I also mentioned that I was in no rush as I needed to get my shop in order.

Well, lo and behold I get a PM on Sunday that he had the part, where did I need it shipped to and no, he wouldn't take any money for it! Did this guy come straight down from Mopar Heaven? lol! After some PM's and a bit of cajoling I was able to convince him to take some dough for the shipping. :cheers:

I have got to meet this man in person some day. :clock:

Ramcharger Im sure you dont even know half the story! I had talked to Mike a few weeks back and asked if he was looking for anything for Victoria because I found a lot that had a couple early A's. He tells me hes good for now (except needing a sway bar) but asks me to keep an eye out for for "something from the nose of a 72 duster" told me it was for you but to keep it a secret. I didnt have any luck but I just wanted you to know the extent he went to in order to find what you were looking for. The man is just pure class and always looking out for others!!!!

I Love MeMike...in a Viking way...NOT a Greek way... he deserved Victoria and all the good thing said about him! He's the MAN!

Aloha Brother Mike!

Mike in Hawaii

Well, Memike has outdone himself AGAIN, lol! About a month ago he had asked if I needed any parts for my '72 Duster as he was going to be in an area where he just may find what I need. I told him that I was having some difficulty finding a specific part, and if he ran into it, to please pick it up for me and I would happily pay him for it. I also mentioned that I was in no rush as I needed to get my shop in order.

Well, lo and behold I get a PM on Sunday that he had the part, where did I need it shipped to and no, he wouldn't take any money for it! Did this guy come straight down from Mopar Heaven? lol! After some PM's and a bit of cajoling I was able to convince him to take some dough for the shipping. :cheers:

I have got to meet this man in person some day. :clock:

I could not help myself from laughing :blob::drinkers:
Its true that I just get on the phone or on this site and bother quite
a few folks with stuff here, And I did ask Badawg to keep it a secret.
As he did :thumbrig:He is yet another great member here.
But ramcharger:drinkers: Not me :toothy10: the part fell straight down from Mopar Heaven.=D>

Yall hard working youngsters will keep learning as I do every day.:clock:
It was a plesure and made me happy to help and be a part of your first A body build, And I have owned a couple of Ramchargers and will get another one day. One of them was a slant with rollbars in it petti blue and white.
That 72 Duster is gooing to be a dandy I bet.:cheers:

It may be few days getting to you, but like you said no rush.:eek:ccasion:

MeMike,do you have any offspring that you could spread around up here??God only knows we could use some of your kind up here(Ontario,Canada)Wayta Go MEMIKE!!! :cheers:

It may be few days getting to you, but like you said no rush.:eek:ccasion:

No rush Mike. :cheers: Please do PM me your address so when you get it shipped, I can send you a check right away. :) I wish I could have seen your RC's. That petty blue one sounds really nice.

I think memike carries a list around with him of all the parts we`re looking for. Lol. Good job Mike! :cheers:

Hmm....A sort of mopar Santa? Santaslant, Krischrysler, Santascamp all come to mind, lol. :toothy10:

Hah !! You would have had to just crawl out from under a rock to not have known that MeMike is a great guy. Not just on this event but any and many others. Ramcharger, it is an event one lives for to meet people like Mike. He is my friend and i never hide my Tequila cause he's gona sniff it out anyway. Hey Mike. I sold one of my bikes to a guy in Monterey, Mexico and i told him i liked good Tequila and he's going to send me a bottle of Good stuff. I'll tell ya when it gets here because your the kind a guy that really enjoys good stuff. I'll be calling.

Hmm....A sort of mopar Santa? Santaslant, Krischrysler, Santascamp all come to mind, lol. :toothy10:[/QUOTE]

You know you might be on to something there Ramcharger. Do you think memike might really be Santa Claus? He sure does play it cool all year???????? 8)

Hah !! You would have had to just crawl out from under a rock to not have known that MeMike is a great guy. Not just on this event but any and many others. Ramcharger, it is an event one lives for to meet people like Mike. He is my friend and i never hide my Tequila cause he's gona sniff it out anyway. Hey Mike. I sold one of my bikes to a guy in Monterey, Mexico and i told him i liked good Tequila and he's going to send me a bottle of Good stuff. I'll tell ya when it gets here because your the kind a guy that really enjoys good stuff. I'll be calling.

Sounds like a Tequila and MGD paty to me :cheers:
And letting me use your greatpaint stall
to paint Victoria when she is ready.:cheers:

cook and fish 1271.jpg

I believe Mike has connections .... you know those mafia type connections. LOL.

Good job Mike. Pssst... Hey I need some good condition 67 cuda' hood inserts...seriously.

Bro Memike Is One Of A Kind! Bar None!
I Am Very Blessed To Have Him As My Bother.
Unconventional Old World Heart, The Kind You Only Rarely Read About.
Sometimes I Think He Is 200 Years Old In A __ __ Year Old Body.
Bro I Have Come Out Of The Closet With My Avitar Btw!
Love Ya!

I believe Mike has connections .... you know those mafia type connections. LOL.

Good job Mike. Pssst... Hey I need some good condition 67 cuda' hood inserts...seriously.

Thats weird :toothy10:What year is this one . But thats the only one I have.

I offered it to leana to to do a test on.:cheers:

66 and 63 valiant 012.jpg

Oh, Enjoyed The Fishing This Evening!

Dead Bull And All!

That sure was hart braking :angry7:
The AVATAR works good for me bra.

You have that robot thing going.:toothy10:

No, not nitrous oxide systems but NEW OLD STOCK! That's right, the bezel that Mike found for me is NOS!!! I hadn't opened the box and just put inside the Duster which is inside the garage. I didn't want to get it damaged or misplaced with all the construction stuff going on here. I thought he found a super nice piece of off another Duster somewhere.

Man was I wrong. Mike, where on God's Green Earth did you find this? If you all can make it out, the Mopar label says (copyright) 1972, Made and Printed in USA! This suckers been sitting on a shelf somewhere all these years just waiting to go on My Duster!. 36 years to be exact. Damn, I'm only 42, LOL. This bezel has been paitently waiting for me since I was 6 years old. Check out the pictures!

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Mike, I haven't ever been so excited about a freakin' car part. Now I understand some people's quest for parts like this. If someone hits me and damages this part when this car is finished, I will soundly beat them with a tire iron until they are the consistency of oatmeal. :)

BTW, these pictures were taken on the new bench I made, on which rests a beer that I am having in your honor.

Joe

I knew you would be happy with it :-D
I have a reputation to protect here:toothy10:, Nothing but the best
for you Joe. And a new work bench deserves a new part to set on it.:cheers:

-
Back