Good guy alert! Shout out!

-

dodgedartgt

Reaction score
I'm on Sarasota County on the Gulf coast of FL. I posted a thread looking for a southbound snowbird coming through Jacksonville, FL area to grab a set of rims and caps I brought from another FABO member for my 16yr old daughter's '62 Valiant.

I received an almost immediate reply from Greymouser7, aka John Anderson of Kingsland, GA, just across the state line and close to I-95. He volunteered to pick up the parts and drive them south for only the cost of his (40mpg!) gas.

I know some of you in south GA and mid-north FL have met him. REALLY good guy. I can't say enough the thanks he deserves. It was great meeting him in Ocala and having lunch. Well beyond anything I expected, or even wished for when I started the thread.

THANKS John !!!!!!

Mikey Bynum in FL :D

The mouser is one heck of a great member, always enjoy reading his posts and hearing from him!! Way to go John!!

Sounds like a great guy. Way to go John! By the way, I live in Oregon, and I found some parts for my car down in southern Cali...Looking for another road trip?? Lol

Grey Mouser's , a good Mopar inclined kinda guy. Always enjoy, his posts.

-
Back