Good Guy Alert Winnipeg

-

ken5124

65 Valiant Signet
Reaction score
MY thanks to Vic Ifitsgotwheels for helping out today with my vibration issue diagnosis.. Made some changes to the timing which have at the very least significantly reduced the vibration I was feeling at 1700 rpm.. Looks like we have the problem pinpointed..

Will post more on the Harmonic Pulsation thread to update later..

Moparlvr showed up too... and we got a few miles in, in the rain!

Thanks again.. Great support and excellent having 2 different people's opinions on the problem.. IT's NOT JUST ME afterall.

Ken

MY thanks to Vic Ifitsgotwheels for helping out today with my vibration issue diagnosis.. Made some changes to the timing which have at the very least significantly reduced the vibration I was feeling at 1700 rpm.. Looks like we have the problem pinpointed..

Will post more on the Harmonic Pulsation thread to update later..

Moparlvr showed up too... and we got a few miles in, in the rain!

Thanks again.. Great support and excellent having 2 different people's opinions on the problem.. IT's NOT JUST ME afterall.

Ken

That's good news Ken.You guys went out in this weather? It sux out there.Time for a wash now eh? Is Vic coming out on the 11th do you know?

Yup, despite the rain and occasional sleet pellets, and a couple of large puddles..
Testing must be done.. I can wash it later..

Vic is a good guy...I've known him for a while now.

Pretty WILD guy back in the day:evil2:...some of the stuff he pulled is legendary among the old hard core street guys in town.

Any one of you guys from Winnepeg (former home of the Jets) is ok in my book. ;)

Lol,it's time again for:the Jets are comin back,the Jets are comin back!That's talk around here right now.It would be great,what with a brand new arena and all.8)

Lol,it's time again for:the Jets are comin back,the Jets are comin back!That's talk around here right now.It would be great,what with a brand new arena and all.8)

I heard rumors but thought that's all they were ... rumors. If it's true ... right on!

I heard rumors but thought that's all they were ... rumors. If it's true ... right on!

Lot of people praying round here.Talk of the newspaper mogul Thompson maybe buying the Coyotes,but it's just talk.I think it would be good for the city but I don't think the people here would pay the price to go to the games.8)

Bring the Jets back home. Phoenix does not want them near as much as us!

images.jpg

There's so much talk and rumor going around now that there is definitely something up.

I have it form a reliable source that the company that produces the Moose jerseys was told to stop producing any more jerseys...why? Hey we gotta dream right guys! Hockey is in our blood in Winnipeg, not the deserts of Arizona.

Nope. I chickened out and took my wife's car instead. We did have a lot of fun getting Ken's car all dirty though.

No reason to hang your head Bill, I would have sprouted feathers before you and did the same thing. The only water my cars sees is 2-3 times a year when I wash it. Although now with the Holywood Duster it may see water even less.

Hell,we had a little of everything today.Rain,thunder,lightning,ice rain,let's get it over with before next weekend,right guys.Now ,what was the title of this thread? Hahahahaha:-D

Bring the Jets back home. Phoenix does not want them near as much as us!

I think that would be safe to say. They have looked quite impressive this year though. BTW: Sorry I hi-jacked the thread with hockey talk but if there were any guys who would be understanding about this ... it would be you guys. ;)

I think that would be safe to say. They have looked quite impressive this year though. BTW: Sorry I hi-jacked the thread with hockey talk but if there were any guys who would be understanding about this ... it would be you guys. ;)

I am sure I speak for all of us Peggers and say "We understand!". I will save the thread by saying....Long live Vic and the Jets!

-
Back