Good Guy Alert

-

Fstforward

Barracuda Freak
Reaction score
Ok, so I was looking for replacement rubber for the inner fender shields(fore and aft) for my '64 Barracuda, as mine were cracked, dried and dry rotted. Someone here mentioned http://www.detroitmuscletechnologies.com/. I went to their site, and ended up contacting them thru email.

James Fillmore, the owner, got back to me and said he did not currents make that product, and had, in fact, been looking for the shields from one side, gaskets intact, to use to make templates so he COULD produce them.

He told me, if I shipped him both plates from one side of the car, he could get all he needed to be able to produce them, and, for using my plates, when he returned the plates, he would include a complete set of the gaskets at no charge.

Well, he gave me his UPS # paid the freight both ways. A couple of weeks ago, I got a package delivered, no clue what it was, opened it and inside were my shields, and in a plastic bag, a complete set of the rubber gaskets, looking better than factory!!!!

Great guy to deal with!!!!!

FF

Same here,
Several years ago I found reproduction lenses for the park lamps on my 67 B'cuda at ebay. Those didn't include the gaskets then ( they do today ). I simply shipped the entire fixture to Jim @ DMT.

-
Back