Good guy alert !!

-

SS Lancer

Reaction score
Would like to issue a Big Thank you to ( Dutchrebuild )
for accommodating me , late Thursday night (midnight) on the pick up of a 360 block.
After leaving PBR (John) shop in PA proceeded to NY and Dutchrebuild was patient and accommodating again thank you SIR.

Would like to issue a Big Thank you to ( Dutchrebuild )
for accommodating me , late Thursday night (midnight) on the pick up of a 360 block.
After leaving PBR (John) shop in PA proceeded to NY and Dutchrebuild was patient and accommodating again thank you SIR.

You had one heck of a day buddy. Hey when you get a chance text me your address. I had saved the big box your heads arrived in just in case I had to ship them. And when I went to put the box in my burn pile area your summit receipt was in the box. I’d like to get that to you. Nice meeting you.

You had one heck of a day buddy. Hey when you get a chance text me your address. I had saved the big box your heads arrived in just in case I had to ship them. And when I went to put the box in my burn pile area your summit receipt was in the box. I’d like to get that to you. Nice meeting you.
Ok yes Sir

Thanks for the shout out!! I know all about being on a Great Journey for Mopar stuff... sometimes things don't go as planned, and it's the good guys in the hobby that keep it going in a positive direction. Glad you made it back in one piece!

Thanks for the shout out!! I know all about being on a Great Journey for Mopar stuff... sometimes things don't go as planned, and it's the good guys in the hobby that keep it going in a positive direction. Glad you made it back in one piece!
Yes Sir - and what a Beautiful area u reside in !
Merry Christmas from
NC

Screenshot_20230703-100929.png

Screenshot_20230703-100929.png

-
Back