Good Guy Alert!!!!!

-

65barracudadude

Reaction score
Some of you know that a couple of months ago one of our wonderful members "argometer" drove all the way down to my house to bring me an 8 3/4 sure grip rear end for $75.00. Also brought me a drive shaft. That was really cool. I mean, he lives up towards Canada. About a 3-4 hour drive from me. I was blown away. Anyway, he dropped by yesterday as well. I was out working on my barracuda and I noticed a very cool jet black '70 Charger coming up my street. It was him. He noticed the last time he was at my house that my barracuda didn't have an original 2 post mirror on it. Just a piece of crap. He came over to give me a 2 post mirror. I offered him some money but he just said "Merry X-mas". I'm blown away again. This member goes all the way to help out another fellow member. What a nice guy.

MIRROR!!!!!.jpg

I love hearing stuff like this.....

Good on you ARGOMETER! :cheers:

65 Dartman on here is one of the good ones. I owe him somthing. He sent me not one but 3 fuel gauges. packed them up like a pro and mailed them no charge. Brought tears to my eyes............could'nt believe it

-
Back