Good Guys, Loveland CO 9/9 thru 9/11/2022

-
Dana, Thanks again for the spacer you made, yesterday I put it in & put the panel on, all worked great
Thank you for the R and D!

Al kinds of cars are here.

My car is a POS compared to most of the cars. My 30 year old paint job is shameful,

But it's cool seeing the other cars and BSing with friends.

I'm a back story guy. That info is much more interesting to me than what carb you have.

We have two a year here in the Phoenix area. Pretty much the same ole plan. $75.00 and a bag of vendor advertisements. They use to give you show mug but that stopped. I’m pretty much done with it. I can go to the local events and pretty much see the same cars.

Last edited:
Sunday.

Perfect weather!

IMG_20220911_103344_01.jpg

Thanks for the great pics!!!! I always love the sense of "freedom" at hotrod shows!!!!

Yea I had a bunch of E bodies a few decades ago then I got my head out of my ***!!! :poke:

I still love me some B bodies, just the ones that cost a few $$$ not the stupid $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ stuff!!! :rofl:

At the Lincoln tech car show earlier this year Dave Kindig walked past my and my buddies 67 Dart Convertibles sitting side by side.

Ya I know they are not 50 to 100,000 dollar builds but still an odd sight to see, worth at least a head nod.

Not even a shrug. SNUBBED!

Now I can not say for 100 percent sure BUT...

I was walking up a driveway at GoodGuys and he was driving one of his creations toward me, camera crew in tow.

Crowds on both sides waving and high-fiving him.

I'm the kind of guy who notices things that are out of place and I did not see the trail of oil drops in front of his car but I did see if after his car.
PXL_20220911_185528558.jpg

I guess he was marking his territory!

Ya, I know :realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy:

Last edited:
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Never heard of him, I do keep my head buried in the sand a lot!

Love the marking his territory comment though!!!!

At the Lincoln tech car show earlier this year Dave Kindig walked past my and my buddies 67 Dart Convertibles sitting side by side.

Ya I know they are not 50 to 100,000 dollar builds but still an odd sight to see, worth at least a head nod.

Not even a shrug. SNUBBED!

Now I can not say for 100 percent sure BUT...

I was walking up a driveway at GoodGuys and he was driving one of his creations toward me, camera crew in tow.

Crowds on both sides waving and high-fiving him.

I'm the kind of guy who notices things that are out of place and I did not see the trail of oil drops in front of his car but I did see if after his car.
View attachment 1715984649

I guess he was marking his territory!

Ya, I know :realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy:

Chevy guys

-
Back