Good Karma

-

rick_rawker

Reaction score
IMG_0075.JPG
I was helped out today and gifted the parts I needed for our Duster by a total stranger, who I evidently helped out. He remembered me and after talking and re-meeting I recalled him also. We talked briefly,as, I was working. Today the parts I needed were on my front porch. I had given my address and told him to come see me.
Glad he did !!!
Don't be confused, it is what it is,
Good Karma...

I forgot my wallet one day to work and I hooked up an old lady with a bad jack in the house. She didn't have the inside wire maintenance and was obviously on a fixed income. She asked what this was going to cost ($75) and I just waived it off as a 5 minute repair, "Dont worry about it". She was very happy and slipped a $20 in my shirt pocket while she was walking me out. "Go get yourself a beer" she told me! Karma, pass it on.

I forgot my wallet one day to work and I hooked up an old lady with a bad jack in the house. She didn't have the inside wire maintenance and was obviously on a fixed income. She asked what this was going to cost ($75) and I just waived it off as a 5 minute repair, "Dont worry about it". She was very happy and slipped a $20 in my shirt pocket while she was walking me out. "Go get yourself a beer" she told me! Karma, pass it on.
I agree.

I helped an old Vietnam Vet out with a a bunch of suspension front end parts and disc brake spindles for scamp he was working on gave him almost the whole front end and helped him install it. About a year later he showed up with an 8 3/4 complete and thanks for everything. Mopar people are the best

-
Back