Good Morning All!

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Merlin says: "Woof!" 8)

IMG_1015BadAss_1.jpg

I just woke Buddy up to say Woof to Merlin he is sporting one of the 4 colors you sent him ramcharger.

PLYMOUTH RACING 2010 097.jpg

Merlin says: "Woof!" 8)

Merlin sure does look great :cheers: I see some brenel color on his feet 8)
And just look at that happy smile :cheers:
You have made him so happy Joe :cheers:

Ok, I almost forgot :-D Boogy :toothy10: She had to say Bark Bark in a high pitch voice next to an over flow tank for a dodge truck, the kind that goes on top of the radiator, she is a little one with a VERY loud park :toothy10:

water%20017.jpg

Great pics everyone! Darla was over last night and I knew I'd be getting up late so I posted before I went to bed. :) I figured I'd get some morning pics back of some perky and some not so perky dogs, lol.

Mike,
Yeah, Merlin has quite a bit of brindle on him. I have no idea where it's from. One day I'm going to do one of those genetic tests on him. It'll probably come back with 5 different breeds.

Boogy looks so perfect so doesn't even look real! :) The soft green collar looks good on Buddy too!

Buddy wanted to say hello again ramcharger :-D playing with his ball while I planted my tomato plants and stick his tongue out at yall:-D

Garden 2010 TREE TAMOTO 015.jpg

Garden 2010 TREE TAMOTO 022.jpg

Yeah yeah........."Woof". 8)
That is a very cool friend you have there Tom :cheers:
How did you keep him/her out of the pie :-D
Good looking friend you have there :happy10:

The pie was safe unless it was topped off with "whipped cream".......

.....she's Royalty, you know...........(a real "stuffed fur", if you know what I mean). :-D

Buddy wanted to say hello again ramcharger :-D playing with his ball while I planted my tomato plants and stick his tongue out at yall:-D

:-D Looks like he's all legs now. Funny how dogs grow.... :read2:

Yeah yeah........."Woof". 8)

LOl!

The pie was safe unless it was topped off with "whipped cream".......

.....she's Royalty, you know...........(a real "stuffed fur", if you know what I mean). :-D

That pie would be gone so fast around my hounds.... :-D

Toma says, lets go for a ride with the top down.

Hey Toma! Your quite a cool looking pooch! Are you a Norwegian Elk Hound? 8)

Quincy the shop dog says woof woof woof! Translation- someone please throw the ball for me!

0203101532a.jpg

0416101210a.jpg

-
Back