Good morning from Illinois

-

Mrbean

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi to all fellow members of FABO. I am in the process of restoring a 1970 Duster that I just bought this summer. I bought the car from the original owner who I have know since 1980. The car was last drove and licensed in 1978. It has been in a garage ever since. I would call this car a very nice survivor. I have a lot of questions, so I will be posting. Thank you all, and I am happy to be here.

Welcome Mr Bean,I know you will get your answers here at FABO, when you get a chance post a few pictures.
Moe

welcome Mrbean, name is Steve and I live in Kell Il. between Mt. Vernon and Salem. Just got done with a 70 340 Duster myself. The guys here are a unending list of knowledge I could not have done it without them. If i can be of any help just call on me.
DUSTERDOWNS

Sending a wave a little to the north! Welcome aboard MrBean ... it's great to have you and your Duster aboard (that's my favorite year of Dusters). Share a few pics when you get the chance and keep us updated on your progress and plans for the future.

Welcome MrBean. Sounds like a nice car to start with.

Attachments

• P7110058.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 149
welcome neighbor welcome to the community. it'd be nice to meet everyone here from the land of lincoln this summer

Welcome fellow Illinois member. I myself am restoring a 71 Duster and have found this board to be as good as it gets!

Welcome MrBean. I'm just about 35 miles north of you. Do you know Don @ Precision engines in Glen Carbon. He has a couple 70 Dusters. He's a very knowledgeable machinist and a Mopar guy to boot. That's who I have do my machine work.

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA! You'll like it here, great bunch of guys who know their stuff! I am fairly new myself - and I am on here daily....

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site - Great people

When you get time please attach pictures....We love pictures!

Ma Snart

My 67 attached - more pictures in my gallery for your viewing pleasure

Attachments

• B3 Side Shot.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 100
-
Back