Good morning Mopar gearheads

-
Reaction score
Good morning Mopar gearheads. I was referred to the site by a good friend of mine (memike). He has shown me the site at his home and you do a great job with the site.

Ok Ok - so I am a Chevy man but I have owned Mopars in the past and who knows I may again. Currently my rides include a 1969, 1970, 1984 corvettes. In addition I have a 700 HP naturally asparated 1973 Nova Street Rod. memike did the paint and body work. Looks great! My daily driver is a 2004 Chevy Suburban (after all I need something to haul my car to the track).

My wife drives a pontiac Grand Am. She really supports my goofy addiction to gearheads R us. That is a sweet wife.

Well better go now. Look forward to seeing what you guys are up to next.

Welcome aboard. I think we have a few chevy and ford guys lurking around here.

Welcome aboard! Keep hanging around and within months you'll own a Mopar.
Great people and a great hobby. toolmanmike

well I got him here,You guys beter give him hell,He is a GRATE frend that suports all of my fun habets including,shootin pool,swiming pool and an endless suppy of 1800 tacela and beer,and fun.Welcome vettevickery,Tell your wife Hay.Guys she's a,Q.T and suports kents every move.behind every good man there is a grate woman KAT!!! :drinkers: :notworth: :drinkers:

Here's to ya :drinkers: :drinkers: Welcome for sure. :salut:

pic4.JPG

Welcome aboard! I've been where you are. Was a Chevy man until I bought my 72 340 Duster. Within a month I'd sold my 67 & 69 Camaros. Sold all my spare parts. Sold everything Chevy and never looked back! If I could kick Chevys, you can too. Let's all hoist another for our new friend! Here's to ya! :drinkers:

:drinkers: :color: Aint they plum silly,But I totaly agree with everyone of them,cheers :drinkers:

Sounds like you & memike are havin' fun with the Chevy's! + Your wife sounds as supportive of your addiction as mine! We're blessed. & bein' Irish; I'll drink to that! :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

-
Back