Good people keeps the world spinning!

-

creeds_247

creed_s247
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a big thanks to a man that has a heart of gold. Ive been looking and trying to find me a mopar so that I can build a " Real " race car. It was looking impossible for my budget until a great guy by the name of SmallBlock lended a hand. He told me to get a trailor and pick one out and we would make a deal. I roamed around and found a deal I couldnt refuse. But then SmallBlock spent almost the whole day helping load the car on the trailor. Using his equipment and time, keeping a smile on his face the whole time even when it started raining. And now thanks to him I will finally have my Mopar dirt track racer.

Cheers SmallBlock, thanks for everything..

Creed.

Good for you Creed!!!! Bill you always seem to go above and beyond the call of duty. I have to meet you in person some day. Maybe I could wander around your backyard for an afternoon. LOL

Jack

you know me to well Creed I have to share a picture of our day that Small Block gave us, It was nice to spend a day with you to Creed, I don't get many of them these days
Here is the a Plymouth like the one Small block gave you, I thought you might enjoy.
But we know yours will look much better and with your time spent building so many of them and driving them we know you will make us proud

The second video is a car creed built and drove last year #20 putting in some hot laps

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txbloe5YsKo"]YouTube- MoPar Night 018[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=149Qtvd9XSc"]YouTube- dirt track 9 16 017[/ame]

Nella Friends FABO 107.jpg

Nella Friends FABO 123.jpg

Looks like a nice starting point for a dirt racer. Cant wait to see it out there kicking chevy butt.

Bill is truly one of the good guys on here. Fantastic.

Gonna give us a build thread on the F-bod so we can see her take shape into a Chevy stompin' race car?

I already started one for him in the Restoration Forum Robert :happy10:

Thumbs up SmallBlock(Bill)for helping out a young gun with his dreams of running a Mopar!MeMike,you must be on cloud 9 now.:cheers:8)

Saw it. That's what I get for not reading everything. :toothy10:
It's easy to miss a thread here ain't it :toothy10:

Thumbs up SmallBlock(Bill)for helping out a young gun with his dreams of running a Mopar!MeMike,you must be on cloud 9 now.:cheers:8)
Yep :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Know I will see Creed more often :happy10:,It seems that I don't ever get to see him or Mike Jr. anymore, But they are working full time job's and part time job's on the side, Mike Jr. referees ball games on the side and Creed jumps on anything to do with house building, not to menschen his time with the Zach Williams and the Reformation band :happy10:
It's always good to see another MoPar on the hill that's for sure 8).

Well more and more I see how great friends help eachother out here and I never get tired of it!

Go get em Creed!!

Creed, That's a great choice you made for dirt track racing. Looking forward to the progress!

Very Cool Small Block.........:thumbup:

Way to go Bill......That's why I love this site so much.

Great people!

That's a nice pic of the 3 of you guys.

Creed....keep us posted on the car.

-
Back