good place to get Mopar wheels

-

Valas

Reaction score
I am looking to get my self a good pair of Wheels for my Duster, but it seems Centerlinewheels.com has let me down since it wont take my debit card...

any and all suggestions are appreciated.

thanks.

the best place to get wheels is at a swap meet/craigslist or ebay. but if your looking for new wheels summit or jegs are defiantly good places to go. personally i like summit better. there website is better IMHO and it seems their shipping prices are usualy better. summit and jegs take debit cards also. defiantly google search to see if you can get a discount code of some sort for a purchase that expensive. Also my dad bought wheels from summit that were US Wheel brand and the chrome was rusty in under 6 months. the powder coat stayed great just the chrome went to hell. that was 2-3 years ago im not sure if US Wheel has changed their chroming since then.

I'm ALWAYS defiant when I google! :snakeman: Makes the ladies squeal! :toothy10:

Sorry. :angry7: I couldn't help myself. I'll crawl back into my hole now. :silent:

I'm ALWAYS defiant when I google! :snakeman: Makes the ladies squeal! :toothy10:

Sorry. :angry7: I couldn't help myself. I'll crawl back into my hole now. :silent:

ill openly admit i cannot spell for my life. i typed in definatly and google chrome said it was spelled improperly so i corrected it with there spellcheck thing. i thought it looked odd but i figured thats because ive been spelling it wrong my entire life like lots of other words.:toothy10:

When you run into the places that won't take a debit, go to your bank and get a visa gift card for the amount of purchase and use it. It worked for me.

I got these Cragar SS wheels made to my specs ( width & back-spacing) for about $100 each at a place called Collins Tire and Wheel, in Lakewood, California.

engine004-1.jpg

I got these Cragar SS wheels made to my specs ( width & back-spacing) for about $100 each at a place called Collins Tire and Wheel, in Lakewood, California.

Wow! When I checked with Newstalgia Wheel, who was reproducing the Cragar wheels about a year & a half ago (maybe longer?), they said it would add about $50 per wheel to get a custom offset. Would have pushed the price over $200 a wheel IIRC.

-
Back