Good source for repro parts?

-

murray59

Reaction score
I'm about to start a teardown repaint of a solid 73 Scamp. Can someone recommend some vendors they've been pleased with for good quality repro parts, weather stripping door window trim parts etc.? I'll be sure to document my progress.

Year One, Classic Industries, an of course The typical for used parts here and Tony's

I've had a few disappointments with Year One. Their repo heater hose with the ridiculous wall thickness, almost 3/8. Standing on a bucket with all my weight, to slide over the water pump, realizing it would never work on the heater core.... so talk to customer support.. says " it's a known issue with the heater hose" WTH?

Classic Industries is good. Legendary Interiors is great - sent me a set of seat buttons for my '69 Charger, I didn't even buy the covers, the previous owner did, but they were helpful, sent them out no charge!

Restoration Parts and Materials - really great, Mopar guys that care. Bought a bunch of stuff from them at Carlisle. Haven't been around as long as others, but they make up for it in quality. The "go to" source for glass run weatherstrip, I hear.

National Moparts has good parts but their shipping, if they still use Canpar, leaves a lot to be desired. Shipping price was outrageous, tracking it required phoning them and it took 3 times as long to deliver.

-
Back