Good supplier for 1966 Dart misc. trim

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
I,m looking for a good supplier for miscellaneous trim pieces for my 66 Dart.I need a trunk seal kit and a d.side door panel.I,m having a hard time finding a supplier.Thanks for any help.

g'day ,
i feel your pain, tryin to find parts for my 66 dart convert from australia is well.......a little frustrating,.....so any good suppliers that anyone can recomend would be great !

I,m looking for a good supplier for miscellaneous trim pieces for my 66 Dart.I need a trunk seal kit and a d.side door panel.I,m having a hard time finding a supplier.Thanks for any help.

Steel Rubber Products-All Seals
Metro/SoftSeal-Seals
Legendary Auto Interior-Door Panels
Year One also has interior stuff

This is a good source for good used-
Mopar Restos
Frank Parks
35 White Oak Road
Summerville, GA
706-857-2832​
Dave

Frank has hit the best sources. I'd recommend JC Whitney for window track and the trunk seal BUT only if you know the exact dimensions and the side profile of the material for which you are looking. The other potential source would be Kanter Auto in Boonton, NJ.

Frank has hit the best sources. I'd recommend JC Whitney for window track and the trunk seal BUT only if you know the exact dimensions and the side profile of the material for which you are looking. The other potential source would be Kanter Auto in Boonton, NJ.
Kanter seems to cater more to the B & E crowd.

-
Back