Good, trustworthy body/ frame person near Dayton Ohio

-

LS-300

Reaction score
Does anybody know or have worked with somebody they trust with their car. I need the floor & torsion crossmember replaced along with adding torque boxs and frame connectors to my 68 Barracuda. I would try this myself but I really don't want the "frame" messed up and the car not driving right. I would prefer someone within an hours drive from Dayton Ohio that doesn't charge an arm and a leg! Front frame and rear sections seems solid and I can have the car mounted on a rotisserie if that would help. I really want to get this project going as it's killing me to see it just sitting there.

I'm guessing that I'm on my own on this one.

I think you might want to ask around with your local car guys. Ther are people around me but it's a word-of-mouth thing and doesn't have to be brand specific.

I have a call in to a couple of folks in the Dayton area to see if they handle that or could recommend a shop. Stay tuned!

I'm running into a similar situation here in Richmond, IN. I moved here a few years ago and don't know many people yet. My 69 needs the torsion bar x-member replaced as well (someone sawzall'd it and the tunnel).

Doesn't have to be in Dayton as I can load it on a trailer and bring it to somebody. Dayton is preferred but as long as they know Mopars, are good and reasonable I'm willing to travel if needed.

A little furture than an hour but Ferris Frame Restoration in Pataskala Ohio does good work. Small shop but been around forever.

Give Mike a call at Dayton Performance...if he can't do what you need done, I'm sure he can hook you up with who can. 937-396-2946

Make sure you tell him I sent you!

-
Back