Good vendors

-

clhyer

Reaction score
Evening folks,
I've recently completed two transactions, and when things go good I don't mind sharing the info.

First, good a set of chrome lug nuts from flmopars here on FABO. These look like good pieces, a full enclosed lug nut and are not the "capped" lug nuts you find at the auto supply. Price is good and these will go good with my cop steelies.

Second, I just got full brake, fuel and tranny sets off ebay. Didn't know it when I bid, but I was doing business with Fine Lines. They even came with most of the hardware and clips to install them. I installed the fuel and front to rear brake lines tonight, they fit like a glove. Shipping? Since I bought them together I didn't have to pay extra for each piece like "some other places" charge. Worked with Bob Grosser, [email protected] This was a super transaction and if you are needing new lines, drop Bob an email and tell him Cal sent you.

And no, I'm not on the payroll of either company!
C

Thanks for the good vendor post. I really appreciate it when someone says good things about people they buy parts from.

Thanks again

-
Back