Goodbye, Sarah

-
What can you say at a time like this, We wish you the strength to live your life as Sarah would have wanted you too. We will supply all the prayers to help you, God bless!!

So sorry to read this sad news. My condolences and prayers are with you.

Am so sorry to hear this. My condolences and prayers to you.

God saw you getting tired, When a cure was not to be.
So he wrapped his arms around you, and whispered,"Come to me".
You didn't deserve what you went through, So He gave you rest.
God's garden must be beautiful, He only takes the best
And when I saw you sleeping, So peaceful and free from pain
I could not wish you back to suffer that again.

My family's deepest condolonces and prayers are with you at this time.
DITTO..PRAYERS SENT for strength during this difficult time..sd426

Sorry Robert.
I never know what to say when something like this happens.
Very sorry for your loss.

Very sorry to hear.

How are YOU holding up? If you need any help or someone to talk to, we are here.

Sorry to read this Robert, Im kinda stumbling for something to "say" in hopes that it will help ease your pain and loss, but we all know that is near impossible at a time like this. We are so sorry. God Bless you and our condolensces sent.

I'm so terribly sorry, Robert. I was praying for you and her "behind the scenes".
There isn't a man on earth who doesn't share in your grief today.

George

Condolences to a very fine man and his family. We saw her through your eyes and stood in awe as you were there for her. If there is any way we can be there for you, we will and are.

Sorry for your loss Robert. She fought a good fight and it was time for the suffering to end. The Lord prepares a place in heaven for his angels and that's where Sarah will be. May the Lord be with you and your family my friend. Mike

Condolences and prayers for the entire family. It is hard to express feelings when something like this happen. She and yourself put up the fight until the end. God Bless you.

Very sorry to hear of your loss Robert. Prayers have been sent for you and Sarah.
C

-
Back