Goodbye to the 80's!

-

Peter L

Reaction score
Got rid of the Centerlines and put the original wheel covers and side stripe back on. Much better!
What do you guys think?

DSC02455.JPG

IMG_5366.JPG

Centerlines look like the 80s for sure. I don't think that I ever liked them. Oddly, I love slotted wheels, the cast finish Keystones and even Cragars.
Ahhh, the styling of the 80s.... I love the chicks from that era though...the big hair, the thin stature.
Many automotive trends that come and go...I don't miss at all.
I'm not usually a fan of wheel covers but those have a nice design to them.

Centerlines look like the 80s for sure. I don't think that I ever liked them. Oddly, I love slotted wheels, the cast finish Keystones and even Cragars.
Ahhh, the styling of the 80s.... I love the chicks from that era though...the big hair, the thin stature.
Many automotive trends that come and go...I don't miss at all.
I'm not usually a fan of wheel covers but those have a nice design to them.
Same all around.. especially 80s women.. big hair, nice clothes and no tattoos :)

To each his own I guess.... nothing ever looked much better than Satin Centerlines on a whole lot of Mopars, IMO.

Lefty71 (simple man)

To each his own I guess.... nothing ever looked much better than Satin Centerlines on a whole lot of Mopars, IMO.

Lefty71 (simple man)
And that's why we are all different :) I think centerlines look dated and not great on pretty much anything.. kind of like cragers

My personal taste is for OEM stock.

But the photo with the CL makes the car look faster than the stock.

I think it looks great either way. I'd probably have it stock though.

Centerlines or Torque Thrusts all the way! Hell, I prefer steelies over any hubcaps. 65'

Don't forget super tight jeans and sweaters on 80's chicks.

If I'd ever gotten a 67-69 Fastback Cuda it would have had satin finish Centerlines... They just belong on that body style.... Don't Agree? To Bad!

Man, that brings back memories had one like it back in 70-72 but bronze in color.

1689026758125.png

Nice ride!

Wheel covers and whitewalls. Hard pass. Same with slots.
Body color rims, 8s on the back with 255s, and barracuda dog dishes, now you're talking!
Almost ANYTHING is better than wheelcovers and whitewalls.
The stripe IS a huge improvement.

Last edited:
-
Back