Goodbye to the 80's!

-
Slightly different. Exposed lug nuts.

1689034687519.png

The car is a 318, column auto with p/s and factory air. It's just a nice daily driver. I didn't hate the Centerlines, but I wanted something more subtle.
I'm going to hang on to the Centerlines. They are a big bolt pattern and perhaps will end up on my next Mopar. lol

I've never been a fan of hubcaps.....probably because I've chased and or lost way too many! Made me cringe every time I heard one leave the car on a hard corner.

Nothing like center line auto drag wheels on an abody....just as classic as SS cragars and keystone klassics.....I prefer 15×4 skinny mags on front(rare) and a belted N50 on rear..Never forget the 80's...Timeless Classic day 2 parts!!

The stripe helps wonderfully. I like the wheels either way. I would likely have put the steel wheels (less hub caps) on front and the CL on back. Just me though, I love the Day 2 look.

Haha... thanks for the input guys. A few different opinions but I kind of prefer the stock look for this particular car. I thought of the rally wheels, but to me they are too common. Don't see the stock wheel covers very often on the '67-69's.

If I ever get mine done I'm not really going to care what anyone else thinks because I'll put what I want on my car, just like listening to people picking out things on someones car saying , oh that's not original , while walking back to their yugo, but I never really liked factory wheels from any of the manufacturiing companies , like the cars just not the wheels , I am going to put torq thurst on mine.

If I ever get mine done I'm not really going to care what anyone else thinks because I'll put what I want on my car, just like listening to people picking out things on someones car saying , oh that's not original , while walking back to their yugo, but I never really liked factory wheels from any of the manufacturiing companies , like the cars just not the wheels , I am going to put torq thurst on mine.
Nobody drives a Yugo anymore, man. Those were disposable cars that didn't last 10 years.
I get your point though, many critics don't have a classic car....they are loudmouth "experts" that never have any skin in the game or have the lowliest of low cars that only an idiot would own.

Do you have a picture with the stripe and centerlines?
Dont care for either wheel on that car, stripe looks good

-
Back