Goodbye

-
Well, it seems that Noel started the thread for the both of us, so here goes.

Happy anniversary boys!!

Thanks, 4spd.

Great having you here guys!

Ramcharger, I look at you and memike as the mainstays of this place. When you say that it holds a lot of meaning for me.

Happy Birthday guy's! And many more.

FABOooirthday, is that really a word? LOL

Jack

Jack, thank you.

Thanks, dude.

Look where Rob lives........ I guess it would be a word there Jack. :toothy10:

Happy anniversary to you guys. You've both been great additions to this site.

OV, I appreciate it.

We`re so glad to have you in the family, you`ve been a prolific contributor. I`m happy that FABO was able to pull you out of the doldrums and help lift you up. Happy Anniversary homecloned and ramenth! :eek:ccasion:

Longgone, the time I was gone sucked. It's good to be back.

Congratulations Noel.:cheers: I am glad to have met you and always look forward to your threads and posts.You're a valuable part of FABO.8) I like the music touch in this thread,but I guess you know that.8)

Congratulations to you Robert,you're gift of words has been an inspiration at right times,glad you're back.8)

Dave, thanks. I'm humbled by your comment.

Rob, like the new word. We'll have to keep that one going!

For those who I didn't answer personally, I felt you were speaking to Noel more than myself, but if you weren't then thank you very much.

Dang don't scar me like that Noel :angry7::toothy10:It took me awhile but I finely found an old song that seemed to make the bar get full and talk to new and old friends back in the day :clock:
Robert was gone for awhile and came back, I thought you was going to do the same

This site takes every kind of people to make it so full of life and thrive
You guy's have filled a few of my day's here and many other here to.

Happy terrible two's men. It does seem like yall have been here more then just a year :happy10: Listen to this old song, I know it was back in the disco era. :toothy10: But some good words to be herd 8)

YouTube- Re: Every Kinda People (Robert Palmer) - bassline

Another Robert song then DRENO :happy10:

YouTube- Robert Plant-In The Mood

Nice, touch, memike, seeking out artists who's names are Robert.

Thanks for the sentiment, Mike. Like I told Joe, I consider you and he to be two of the mainstays of this place and make it great joy to come and hang out.

This place wouldn't be the same without either one of you guys! I'm honored to have met you both, and look forward to many more anniversaries.

Leanna! Thank you. Like I said, the next time I'm down in TN I'll make the trip up to see the shop. And meet the mistress of metal herself.

Happy Anniversary Noel and Robert!

You guys have been a great addition to the family here.

May you have many, many more.

Thanks, Tony. You honor me.

I have learned much reading this site. I am in awe when I watch some of the project you guys and girls tackle. You all have my respect and admiration.

I couldn't agree more with these words. The example being set by some of the projects is inspirational.

Noel, you didn't scare me one bit. I knew you weren't going anywhere. ;) Congratulations on your first year here at the "FABO Village". I'll meet you & Robert down at "Ye Olde FABO Tavern" to raise a pint in order to commemerate your guys one year anniversary here. Cheers!

Meet you there!

Time flys when you are FABOing. It's been fun.

That it has, burnt.

Happy FABO B-Day!!!!! I've been here for a few years myself...lol...i do have a life.....i do..really... :)

Noel, I really can't believe that it has only been one year. It seems like you been around a lot longer than that, it must be that you fit in so well the place wouldn't be the same without you!!

Happy FABOversary!!! Cheers!!!

Cheers to both you and Robert on your milestone!!

Happy FABO B-Day!!!!! I've been here for a few years myself...lol...i do have a life.....i do..really... :)

A life? What's that? :toothy10:

Noel, I really can't believe that it has only been one year. It seems like you been around a lot longer than that, it must be that you fit in so well the place wouldn't be the same without you!!

Happy FABOversary!!! Cheers!!!

Cheers to both you and Robert on your milestone!!

Thanks, big guy!

Congrats to you Homecloned, wish we could have met up when i lived in St. Pete! Lived ther for 15 years or so just moved to GA May of 09.

Ok you guys.. first off a belated to both of you for your anniversary, and your contributions to this site.. Secondly, I always enjoy reading your posts, and it seems like the thumbsup and the cop car are everywhere lol.. Just did a quick calculation, and between the two of you you're popping around 20 posts a day! And getting stuff done! Keep on keeping me entertained..

Grant

Ok you guys.. first off a belated to both of you for your anniversary, and your contributions to this site.. Secondly, I always enjoy reading your posts, and it seems like the thumbsup and the cop car are everywhere lol.. Just did a quick calculation, and between the two of you you're popping around 20 posts a day! And getting stuff done! Keep on keeping me entertained..

Grant
Thanks OneOfMany, it has been fun.
I need to have dusterdude make me a thumbsup sticker.:thumleft:

.........................................................................................

To my first year on FABO!:clock:

It was 365 days ago that I joined this site and I would like to thank all who have befriended me and helped collect the needed pieces for my Swinger.

When I discovered FABO I was at one of the lowest points in my life and the last year has been a positive turnaround.

Robert(ramenth), please share in this moment as we both signed up the same day.:cheers:

So now on to the "Terrible Twos".:snakeman:

YouTube- Led Zeppelin -Thank You
YouTube- Andrew Gold - Thank You For Being A Friend
YouTube- ZZ Top 1979 I Thank You

Here is to another great year. 8)

Thank you!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: Thank you for playing!!

-
Back