Goodguy alert for a great company!!!

-

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
ESPO Springs 'n Things http://www.espo.com

They get props from me anytime!!!
I just ordered a rebuild kit for the Volare suspension that is in my 53 merc pick up. I have delt with Just and PST in the past bolth are good companies but neither had a all rubber kit for a Volare (I don't want the polly squeaks after 6 months) I called ESPO after reading about them on this site and delt with Laura, SHE IS FRIGGIN GREAT!!!!!!! She is very fast to respond to emails and phone calls and their prices are great too!

I think they are great also. I bought a complete rebuild months ago and just now started installing. Thought the rubber strut rod bushings were missing. I didn't know if they forgot to send or if I misplaced. Laura walked me through my order said they were shipped and then described what they looked like. My fuzzy brain remembered the parts. It turned out that I accidentally put them in the rear spring bushing boxes.

All I wanted to do was make sure I didn't need to order any more parts. If she wasn't so knowledgeable I probably would have gotten in to a "they were sent, no they weren't " conversation with me going away mad. Instead I felt like I got great service because she didn't get excited and helped me work through the problem. Good service can save so much time and money. I'll be sourcing them again.

Glad she was not trained to rip people off !!
because she sounds like a smart
knowledgeable and well informed person.:angel8::

Here is to Laura, And to the co's she works for.:drinkers::drinkers:

Gotta chime in on this one.... I've placed five orders with ESPOs in the past and each time have experienced a perfect transaction and nice product. Seems quality and service are almost a thing of the past. Not so with ESPOs! Use 'em if you get a chance!

Here is to Laura, And to the co's she works for.:drinkers::drinkers:

I think Laura & her husband own the company. I was talking to her once & she told me that people had been trying to sell them advertising & they didn't want any. She said the business was big enough & they didn't need to reach more customers. I had called her because I saw they weren't listing what I needed in their catalog any more. She said the parts were still available, they were just trying to trim the business down a little. We should all be so lucky as to have a business that was as big as we wanted it. \\:D/

:burnout:

I have used them several times with no problems, until.....

Today I noticed my driver side spring seems, well, lower than the passenger side. I'm swappin shocks tomorrow. Wondering if that will do it. Shocks are a unknown age and unknown make. Not to mention I can use them like I'm playing an accord-e-on. (Ouch! SP!!!!!!!!!)
Things that make you go hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

It's an odd thing I say. Laura is excellent. ESPO has been excellent.

-
Back