GoodGuy alert for goldfish65

-

weezer

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the place for this but, here it is anyway. A big THANKS to our own goldfish65. He offered me a pair of van buckets that he had for free if I'd come down and pick them up. He was gracious enough to meet me at the Atlanta Dragstrip yesterday during finals for the Summit NHRA race to get the seats. I got to meet and talk with him and see his Barracuda! It's a nice little car and he's a great guy. Thanks again, David! W

Yes you put it in the right place weezer
goldfish65 is a very cool and great man I have yet to meet, That had to be a great day for yall, He sure has made my day many time here. That sure is a dandy barracuda he has. Way to go goldfish :cheers: wish I was there :happy10:

Wow, thanks Wayne. Finally I had the opportunity to contribute to someone else's build after so many people helped me. Those seats were just taking up space, glad they will be used, and couldn't have gone to a nicer fellow. It was a pleasure to meet and learn we have some things in common. Looking forward to seeing pictures of Wayne's Dart:cheers:

-
Back