Goodguy's East Coast Nats moved to Springfield.

-

Tincup

Reaction score
I was just on Goodguy's website and noticed that they are moving the East Coast Nationals from Rhinebeck New York to Springfield Ma. I went to the NY show 2 years ago and it was an awsome show, I'm planning to go next June with my car ( should be done by then ). Anyone else going????? They are supposed to have an autocross :cheers:

Maybe I'll take a ride and check it out

when the right coast had them there a few yrs ago almost nobody went.

Was looking forward to going to Rhinebeck this year, guess will have to figure how much more of a drive it's going to be. How's the vendor and swap meet in the past?

If you want to got to Rhinebeck. Go to this show instead.

http://rhinebeckcarshow.com/

Better show than the Goodguys show at Rhinebeck, plus it has a swap meet. I have been to both, and the Goodguys show at Rhinebeck was disappointing and had no swap meet. Plus it will cost you $70 bucks to bring a car. Remember Carlisle is only $30.

That sux! i've been going for years, Rhinebeck is only 30 minutes from me, I did notice it was getting more expensive to get in, but a great flea market.

Was looking forward to going to Rhinebeck this year, guess will have to figure how much more of a drive it's going to be. How's the vendor and swap meet in the past?

Mike, it took me 4 hrs to get to Rhinebeck 2 years ago, Springfield is only 2 hrs from me, so add 2 hrs to your trip. Hope you make it, would love to meet you in person...

Been to the Adirondack show, once as a spectator. Last year I entered my prostreet, not many vendors, but the show and the cruise was great. The dealine to enter is this weekend, it's usely fills-up the first day of registration, don't delay. If you miss the dealine theres almost the same amount of show cars in town that are not part of the show. Also you have to book your room way in advance if you want to be close to the show, lot's of people book a year in advance.

Looking forward to seeing the car Mike, It will be a pleasure to meet you also.

Want me to bring some good old Canadian beer with 8% alcool?

"Been to the Adirondack show, once as a spectator. Last year I entered my prostreet, not many vendors, but the show and the cruise was great. The dealine to enter is this weekend, it's usely fills-up the first day of registration, don't delay. If you miss the dealine theres almost the same amount of show cars in town that are not part of the show. Also you have to book your room way in advance if you want to be close to the show, lot's of people book a year in advance."

Regestration is not open until 2/1/12. Can not be postmarked in Jan. After that it usually sells out in a week or less.

I'm right smack dab in the middle......one hour to Reinbeck, and it's one hour to springfield. I like the reinbeck fairgrounds much better though...

I think the East coast show thats in Springfield is the same weekend as Musclepalooza at Lebanon Valley(Memorial day weekend?)

Thanks Ted
My bad as I thought it was the same weekend
Doug

OK, Goodguy's this weekend, I'll be there, however my car will not, just to many little things left to do. How about a show of hands??

-
Back