Goodyear tires REWARD!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have added three photos of the tire in my gallery. One of these days I will learn how to post them directly in my posts!!!

My friend Don (65 dartman) found an absolutly mint Goodyear Power cushion spare tire. The dimension was 6.50x13 so I had to pass but it sure was nice!!

:burnout:

bamacuda, when I see the white wall it seems too small. Can you give me the stamped date code on the backside?

I have an original Goodyear Power Cushion 7.00 x 13 blackwall tire. I believe it is the original spare tire from my 69 so the date code is probably wrong.
~Michael

I have an original Goodyear Power Cushion 7.00 x 13 blackwall tire. I believe it is the original spare tire from my 69 so the date code is probably wrong.
~Michael

Can you shoot a picture of it and give me the date code on the backside? This is interesting news.

:coffee2:

So I went and dug it out and it is a 7.00 x 13 but it is a cushion poly not a power cushion.
Sorry it had been a long time since I looked at it. Here are a couple photos though.
~Michael

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

Nice tire! I have never seen a blackwall in that dimension. Thanks for looking!!

BTW, I saw that you live in Kelso. I've been there several times. Got some friends who lives in Longview and Rainer and Clatskanie!

Nice tire! I have never seen a blackwall in that dimension. Thanks for looking!!

BTW, I saw that you live in Kelso. I've been there several times. Got some friends who lives in Longview and Rainer and Clatskanie!

No problem, It is actually a in good shape just needs cleaned up. I run 14's on my Dart now but I figured on keeping this for a spare.

Yep lived in the Longview/Kelso area my entire life (40+ years). If your ever in town let me know.

~Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back