"Goosebumps" in spray paint

-
i think you've done a good job rehabbing that thing. a lot of what your looking at will disappear (to everyone but you :lol:) once it's in the car. you can try this stuff, or take it to a place that wraps cars and see what they would charge

i think you've done a good job rehabbing that thing. a lot of what your looking at will disappear (to everyone but you :lol:) once it's in the car. you can try this stuff, or take it to a place that wraps cars and see what they would charge

My cousin owns a company that wraps cars, pinstripes cars, tints etc. They do all the work for the major collision companies in Las Vegas.

I like the idea for 8 bucks... its probably smarter to buy it for 40 already cut out though, my exacto skills aren't that great.

I bought that stuff... 9.50 and it will be here on Friday. :thumbsup: this will end up turning into the cheapest restore ever...

-
Back