Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Saw this at a local show yesterday.
Makes my car look like crap.

Guy did it right.
Probably the straightest body and most perfect
Chrome and bezels I've seen yet.....car was perfect.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I saw the Georgia license plate on the car. where was this picture taken?.......

Your right that car is very nice in person, pretty sure he's a member here..

All it takes is a whole bunch of coin.
Don`t cut yourself short Spaz, I always liked your ride too.
My junk is in dire need of a bodywork refresh, maybe in a couple years:(

A buddy of mine was there and sent me some picks of that car and said it was really nice

Thanks guys I am blushing! The shackles hurt me too but the budget is only so good!!! Nice to meet Y'all this weekend!!! Stay in touch!

I was real excited to see two other quality 2nd Gen cars there!!

The 67, cudaSpaz? won an award but left early, least not before we got a photo shoot with all 3!

Last edited:
Gorgeous! Nice lineup! Got any pics of the 67 notch??

Steve I snapped a few!

And it was Just as Nice!!!

All 3 looked good on the 4th and we all live about 60 miles apart in a straight line with me in the middle.

IMG_1409.JPG

IMG_1410.JPG

IMG_1411.JPG

Last edited:
All it takes is a whole bunch of coin.
Don`t cut yourself short Spaz, I always liked your ride too.
My junk is in dire need of a bodywork refresh, maybe in a couple years:(

His ride is just fine as well!!

By the way I was a bit taken back seeing Y'all there I forgot to get your contact info!

We should talk more about local shows and cooridinate like those Other brand folks do, so we can line up together like the pic and hit them hard!

Lol I thought it looked familiar! Awfully sweet! So jealous lol Cool you are all so close too.
Hurry up with the notch pics Lol

Steve I snapped a few!

All 3 looked good on the 4th and we all live about 60 miles apart in a straight line with me in the middle.

View attachment 1714949151

View attachment 1714949152

View attachment 1714949153
Steve I snapped a few!

View attachment 1714949151

View attachment 1714949152

View attachment 1714949153

Lol I thought it looked familiar! Awfully sweet! So jealous lol Cool you are all so close too.
Hurry up with the notch pics Lol

Those were the 67 notch pics! Are you looking for the 68 pics??

Beautiful! I would love a notch!
Thanks!

I had a sweet little 68 318 notch with a deluxe interior and A/C that was my daily driver when I moved back to Georgia in 1988 that I had to sell. It was either that or a mess of a 383 FB you see today. Glad I kept the 69 FB! My brother bought the 68 and sold it 2 years later. Wish I still had both!

Lol yes you can never have enough of them. The 67 takes me away from making progress on my 69.
I would say you made the right choice keeping the 69! Well done!

We should talk more about local shows and cooridinate like those Other brand folks do, so we can line up together like the pic and hit them hard!

I live in West Cobb County. Count me in as well. I would love to get together and get some "group" photos.

I live in West Cobb County. Count me in as well. I would love to get together and get some "group" photos.

I usually try to post in the South East Forum when I plan to hit one of the local shows and see if any others are planning to go. It is always nice to see other A-body cars or any Mopars for that fact.

Happy 4th to All! Getting Ready for the Dahlonega show Tomorrow

Dumb *** me did not even ask if the guys I met this weekend were A-Bodiesonly only members.

Last edited:
That because you were too burned out answering everyone questions.
That blue car was a real magnet.

So what award did I win?
.....lol........I'm not really interested in trophies and just go to have fun.
I actually Got Asked to leave a couple shows for refusing to register but that's another topic.
Yeah man just hit me up any time and I'd be glad to try and meet up.
The gold car is my former neighbor John's car.
It's an original 68 formula-S 340/auto coupe.
It was his first car ever and he repainted it once original color.
It looks like a period correct weekend warrior and inside the trunk lid he's got all the old school racing stickers from back in the day stuck there.
It's really an awesome time machine.
I love when people thumb their nose at my car and then tell him "I Love your car man."
He gets a big smile on his face.....lol.
I whipped into his driveway one day when I saw his dart in the driveway.
I told him about my 67 project and we hit it off instantly.
Too bad I now live 45min away but we try to get the cars together at least a few times a year.
The canton cruise in is the place to be.....love that venue.

Buddy showed
Me
A pic of a 67 big block notch for sale that was painted same
As mine, Same Stripes......would be nice to track that guy down and get together.

-
Back