Got A New Ride

-

67valiant 100

go fast or go home
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just made a deal today and got a new member to the family. I'll post pictures later. In the mean time I'll let you guys guess:iconbigg:

It is a Mopar
And it is an A-body
;)

Is it a Dodge "A" Van. (Just a crazy guess beings that your teasing us)
#2 guess 1974 valiant 4 door.

O.k. here it is...........1965 Barracuda. Factory non-formula S, pp1 red, Commando 273 4speed car. Original drive train. Runs and drives. This is going to be a fun project. Thank you cudacrazy!!! You are the man!!!! These cars sound SOOOOO NICEEE:love4: Can't wait to do some:burnout:

Oh and we brought it home using a Hemi pick up. I'm also wearing my 426 Hemi shirt:usa2:

Attachments

• P1311718.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 353
  • P1311719.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 352
  • P1311720.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 341
  • P1311722.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 355
Awesome, I love Ma Mopar! Is there an addiction forum yet?

Great looking car. What do you have planned?

My dad wants to do a quickie on it so it looks goods. Drive train was is just smooth out the clutch. We want to get it finnished before the Mopar at Carlile car show in May. Were going to put new floor pans in, fix the quarter, get it ready for primor and probably have Maco paint it because it would be cheaper & faster than us having to do it. Don't worry, my dad has a friend that works there part time that will do a nice job.

wow nice score man! So that will be yours or your old mans?

That has to be one of the best "original" looking finds I have ever seen. Are you planning to keep it all original?, (I would) or do you have 'big-block' plans?

Congratulations :thumrigh: Wow Barracuda's popping up everywhere for our members this year :glasses2::glasses2::glasses2::thumrigh:

Congratulations :thumrigh: Wow Barracuda's popping up everywhere for our members this year :glasses2::glasses2::glasses2::thumrigh:
Your right MeMike:thumrigh:67Valiant 100,nice find you got there and a Commando 4 speed to boot.Must be Red Barracuda time of year.(My new 68 Barracuda FB in my avatar)

That has to be one of the best "original" looking finds I have ever seen. Are you planning to keep it all original?, (I would) or do you have 'big-block' plans?

It's all original excepted one repaint. I think the roof is original tho. Although big blocks would be fun.....no. It's going to remain stock for the most part. We'll maybe add a few performance up-grades like an 8 3/4 with 3.91 or 4.10 sure-grip or something like that because we all know these engines like to rev.

-
Back