Got an 06 Magnum R/T Yesterday!!

-

64 SRT8 Dart

Reaction score
As most of you know, I've been looking for a Magnum to replace my Valiant as a daily driver.

I also posted a thread about someone going to look at a Magnum in TX for me and Rick(Ben Drinkin) stepped up to the challenge and did so.

Thursday I purchased my plane ticket, flew down yesterday and drove the car home yesterday!

Rick, sorry I couldn't meet as I really needed to get back home, but I owe you a steak dinner or something!!

Car has 81,000 on it now and is Brilliant Black Pearl with the light slate grey interior. Has a little bit of hail damage.
However, the interior looks like it has never really been sat in!!
The car drives like new and runs like new. Steering is tight and drives straight. I've already fallen in love with this thing in just he short 460mi trip home in it!

Story on the car:
Bought new from the same dealer in 2006 by a then late 50's yr old woman. She's a Texas Tech professor in the nursing dept and has owned the car up until she traded it in 45 days ago. Kevin, the salesman, knows her as well and said they really had to work with her to get her into something new as she loved the car and didn't want to let it go, lol. I can see why now, haha.
The dealership did all the services and maintenance on the car as well.

I would highly recommend the Smith South Plains Ford/Dodge dealership in Levelland, TX.
They treated me like family and acted as such as well. You could just tell they were a down home kind of group like they've known you for 10yrs. Kevin, even picked me up at the airport in the Magnum and let me "test drive" it to the dealership 30mi away! Great group of men/women there.

Thanks for letting me share!!

I had her that they were hard on gs ...wht mpg did you do on your hwy trip ?

does this mean the price on the valiant just went up ?

;)

Congratulations :cheers: I love these rear wheel drive rides :color: hope to have one myself one day :toothy1: Love the look of this one, lets go see what E.T it will do :burnout:

-
Back