Got an unusual sandwich combo?

-
Mom used to send us to school with peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwiches. I need to make one for the grandkids

My grandparents lived next door when I was a kid.
My grandma would make me sugar sandwiches...white bread, butter and granulated sugar. What kid would say "no" to that?

My grandparents lived next door when I was a kid.
My grandma would make me sugar sandwiches...white bread, butter and granulated sugar. What kid would say "no" to that?

christmass morning tradition, windmill cookies on raisin bran swirl

1670364965510.png

I really like peanut butter and jalapeno jelly sandwiches.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…

Why in the WORLD add the MAYO????? I don’t mind mayo but no way with PB and banana.

That made my stomach hurt worse than it already did.
I said the same thing till Daddy finally talked me into tryin one and it was all over with after that. One of my favorites I had to have me one today after I posted that.

PB&J with Frito's in the middle...... Don't know why I started doing it but that's how it's been since as far back as I can remember......

BTW- this is an awesome thread....

JW

I love a good old fashioned hamburger on white bread too.

Peanut Butter (thick) salty Lays potato chips and grape jelly. I will have one every once in a while, still good.

Grandpa used to make a sandwich of aged white cheddar cheese—just sliced, not melted—and good quality peanut butter (the kind that contains peanuts and nothing else).

He was right; that's a good sandwich.
I just put one together for lunch tomorrow. Hopefully as good as I remember.

Don't mind me, I just lost my cookies. lol
PBJ and butter, no mayo for me. lol
Mayo is only for burgers and cold cuts.

Peanut butter slathered on a nice thick slice of Vidalia onion on lightly toasted whole wheat bread.
Got my wife addicted to them, too- but she'll even add pickle slices to it.

Don’t knock it till you try it. I aint knocking any Of it. Lol

I personally like a good roast beef, hot gravy and mozzarella on fresh Italian bread, or maybe fried chicken cutlet, provolone , roasted red peppers balsamic vinegar tomatoes on the same fresh Italian bread. My go to sandwich in the colder weather is potatoes and egg or potatoes and zucchini omelet done in olive oil naturally on a good warm crusty piece of again Italian bread. I can't eat a big lunch anymore, now we do that on occasion for dinner

Have ya ever smelt banana sammies with mayo) that were left in the car for 3 hot days. Later..open the door and feel that aroma!!???

I personally like a good roast beef, hot gravy and mozzarella on fresh Italian bread, or maybe fried chicken cutlet, provolone , roasted red peppers balsamic vinegar tomatoes on the same fresh Italian bread. My go to sandwich in the colder weather is potatoes and egg or potatoes and zucchini omelet done in olive oil naturally on a good warm crusty piece of again Italian bread. I can't eat a big lunch anymore, now we do that on occasion for dinner
Ok, made me hungry :thumbsup:

-
Back