Got burned by a member, should I out him????

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I heard from him was 4/23/12...........I'm a patient person, I can understand having problems, I'll even admit that there are days I still think $20.00 is alot of money!

I'm sitting here, not sure of what to say; it's not the money, it's the principle of the matter................

Waddya do?

out him. before he gets smug and progresses to bigger things.

If he has logged in after you have sent the PM's and hasn't responded, then throw him under the bus...

There have been a few cases where the person has been sick/hospitalized and then come through after recovering, but if he is logging on and not telling you what's up, he's hiding something.

This is a site for honest people with integrity. We don't need the dishonest ones preying on us and ripping us off.

PM me the members name and a link to the part in question if U can. I'll see if I can nudge him/her :violent1: LOL :smile:

Now, let's not turn this into a train wreck over $20

How about everyone take a look @ the Sticky thread posted this morning in the General Discussion Forum and post up some chatter there........:angel1: :thumbup:

I have punched people for 20. God forgives. I can arrange the meeting.

Not that hard for a person to send an email.I send parts first so that the buyer can see them and if they don't like them send them back.I like to treat people with respect.Not all are respectable and I have been burnt twice.Always email first and if I don't get one back after they have logged on the site then they are fair game.Lots of people today will push the limit but when they see their name in print they take notice.You have nothing to fear-if a man isn't honest let everyone know so that they will not be used.

The one thing is Now We all want to know who it is. Why would a senior member pull some crap on you?? I truly hope He's okay.

I for one have a LOT of medical problems.....up to and including really bad memory loss from an explosion I was involved in years ago. When I do business with someone I purposely include that and let them know to feel free to remind me....because I will forget easily. Although since you say you've sent several PMs, that probably isn't his problem.

StrokerSCamp WHO????

6pk2goDemon said he'd like to try to resolve a
problem that originated on this site.
Probably ought to respect that and let him try.:-k

These thread are becoming more common on this board. I haven't been here as long as spot of members but I have met/dealt with some really great people. My .02 out the guy 2 months later and nothing, not really reason why he/she couldn't have gotten back to you. The reason why I say out them is they may be on other boards doing the same thing to others, nip it in the bud and put an early end to it. Now on the other hand if there is a legitimate reason for not getting back to you no harm no foul.

Just my .02 Aj

No matter what the reason I'd like to know up front who thinks it's OK to make someone wait a week for a response, much less two months.

A member here has thus far burned me for a part I sold and shipped to him. I have sent several pm's asking to be paid, no responce.

The sum of money is not great, less than $20.00(part and including shipping). To me, it's the principle of the matter; he wanted a part, I had it, he ageed to the price, he wanted it ASAP, I mailed it USPS flat rate priority envolope.

Out him, or what?

Thanks,

Jim Burch

In My Opinion, 2 months, is WAY more than enough time to take care of his end. i am NOT trying to start a train wreck here. i have seen 99% of these threads turn into one. it is NOT all about the money, but all about doing what you say you are going to do. it doesnt matter if it is 6$ or 500$ the principle is the same. you sent the item on good faith, yes , its the risk we take, BUT ,that doesnt excuse the fact that he has not responded to you with even at the very minimum, a reason for the delay. if you dont want to name drop, at least PM me a name, so that I dont get the shaft, and i can find out his last log-in. there are times that i send parts without the money first. like i say, communication is everything, yes, **** happens in life, but if he has logged on fabo after 4/23/12 , there is no reason he could not have sent you at least ONE PM. my $0.03 cents :D

Anyone remember Mark Lange? That deal turned in to many 1,000s of dollars that he ripped people off for. Two months is more than enough time to get $20.00 sent. If there is a problem then there was no reason that he shouldn't have contacted you. If this happened to me I would send him another pm with a link to this thread. These type posts hurts every seller on this site because everyone is concerned on if that is the person that is ripping you off. You did the absolute right thing posting this thread. Wait and see what happens with the mods contacting him. If still nothing happens toss him under the bus just to keep others from getting ripped off.

Why would you wait for the Mods? If the slacker will answer the Mods he should have answered the emails sent allready. OUT HIM..Does it really take a Mod to get someone to return an email..Thats nuts.

Can we play scrabble.... or maybe Wheel of Fortune trying to guess his/her name??? I'll be the first...I would like to buy an "A"......

I posted this morning asking for the member's name that "burned" the OP. I have not received a PM in return........Until I receive this info, consider this matter closed.

Find something else to kwitcherbitchin about :happy1: :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back