got in a wreck today

-

tyler_s18

k-member
Reaction score
i didnt know exactly where this should go so move it if you need to lol. but i was in a wreck today in my girlfriends subaru. it was icey and i hit the right rear quarter panel on a 03 gmc duramax lol bent a bunch of stuff. this subie is tough. well i think mine gonna be totaled. i cant hear tho so if i still cant tommorow i will go to the doc. but if anyone has front end stuff for a 93 subaru impreza let me know. i will need fenders, hood, bumper reinforcement and maby cover, grill, radiator, ac condensor, hood latch, steering wheel air bad (i want to put cruise on this so i might be interested in a cruise steering wheel) and maby electric fans. thanks tyler

wrecked.jpg

ya it sucked. im hopein it will be totaled then they give it to me for christmas lol. i have a turbo set up for it and it would be a good gas mileage fun car then lol

Glad you were able to walk away from this encounter. I'm hoping that the hearing loss is from the airbag and will return over the next few days (similar to discharging loud things in small rooms).

I'll keep an eye open for donor cars.

That sucks, at least everyone is ok. I would call that totalled, almost 20 years old needing all those parts, labour, paint, yeah, you'll be getting a cheque.

that sucks man, looks like you guys have a fair amount of snow, man we havn't even had much here in the great white north, atleast not where i am.

Good to see you're OK Tyler! What a bummer though. I was going to run some errands today but decided to wait out the storm. Too many crazy drivers in Subarus out there, lol. Just kidding buddy. Like I said, glad to see you are OK and that the car took most of the impact. If I see a cheap suby while running around or at the JY, I'll let you know.

this should be a sign get tires on the blazer before u put anybody in it

thanks guys. i am glad we are safe. and i will for sure be getting tires as soon as i get money lol. if the blazer gets totaled i dont care tho lol as long as its not my fault and no one gets hurt. thanks guys tho

-
Back