got it couple days ago,what do ya think?

-
Fast and the Furious called.

They want their bugcatcher back!

I think I will start another thread about diecast models,I think they are great!! Awesome detail.

There's a die cast model/ toy car shop down the road from me that just came in a few months ago. I've been wanting to stop in but haven't yet. Hopefully soon. Never know what you'll find in them stores.

Cool car, limited visibility making right hand turns will take some getting used to.

I love it! Check out the "Muscle Machines" line.Designed by Rohan Day. Look like Ed Roth/Hot Wheels/ on steroids.....

Cool camera work DRENO, I had to do a double take this morning

Thanks Mike. Not sure what the neighbors thought when they saw me laying on my stomach in the middle of my driveway but it was fun getting a different angle picture. I sm going to do some more experimenting with my other cars maybe start another thread.

Thanks Mike. Not sure what the neighbors thought when they saw me laying on my stomach in the middle of my driveway but it was fun getting a different angle picture. I sm going to do some more experimenting with my other cars maybe start another thread.

When you get one started I will jump in and see what I can come up with :D

-
Back