Got my 8 3/4 installed

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Well I got my diiff, back at 5 o,clock today,put my brakes on,shocks and hoked the slide-a-link back up.I guess tommorrow I,ll do the brake lines and driveshaft.Still waiting on bellhousing from lakewood,I ordered it july 30.Man they take there sweet time.I,d like to have it in for Moparfest this weekend.

awesome, that's great your almost done:clock:nice car, iam waiting on mufflers and wish i ordered them from some where diff but oh well if their not here by weekend looks like i might be one of the loudest cars there, when i finished my car we ran to our local Canadian tire or (American wheel) for my U S friends lol just kidding:tongue9: at 830 on a friday night so we could drive car, it was fast and easy to install cherry bombs style muffs but hate them now going with 40 series flowmasters

Before you install the lakewood, take a measurement from the face of the flywheel to the stock throw out arm pivot point. Sometimes they aren't close, nor is the angle that the pivot sits inside the bellhousing.

Thanks Crackedback I,ll look into that.Like 68 valiant400 said,If I don,t get it by the weekend LOL.You never know after this overhaul ya might just be calling me crackedback jr. man my back is sore already.I,m not looking forward to struggling with the bellhouseing.Nothing ever goes easy when you want it too.I,d gladly take any other advice before installing.Thanks again

-
Back