Got my new Carb.

-

Dustpan

Reaction score
I received my new carb. Wednesday. It's a Pro System 950HP, custom built for my car. The only adjustment required: a slight tweek of the idle. Day and night difference from my old carb.

motor_new_carb_aircleaner.JPG

I hear ya! My friend boxed his Holley carb up... sent it to a guy in Texas with all his engine, car weight, trans,stall, etc.. info. The guy sent it back to him with all the old parts that got switched out. My friend is very happy with it now!

It amazes me how a guy in another state can set up a carb and send it to you with better results. LOL!

The Pro carb here has a different squirt er screw (yellow) for some reason and also different throttle base plate (black). But what goes inside the carb is always the mystery.

parts010.jpg

My squirter screws are the same way. Mine has the black baseplate, it is their new one, suppose to be much better.

My squirter screws are the same way. Mine has the black baseplate, it is their new one, suppose to be much better.

I would like to know what makes that squirter different from the others..... has to be some different wouldn't you think??:read2:

I have a HP 750 and just curious.

-
Back